Comments Thread For: Isaac Dogboe Prepared To Unify, Ready To Face All-Comers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Donaire would die.....
    No Frampton at 126 could not hurt him, at 122 it would be an even fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      The kid is solid I like his style.. Dogboe vs Rigo make it happen!!
      Nah it would be boring, even Loma has a hard time pinning Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I was really impressed with this kid again last night. I’d love to see him face Nery, that’d would be a ****ing great fight!
        I was impressed.... I love that guy now.... honestly had no idea who he was... his smile after whopping azzz made me happy...

I’d love to see him and Neri too...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I was impressed.... I love that guy now.... honestly had no idea who he was... his smile after whopping azzz made me happy...

I’d love to see him and Neri too...
          I’ve known of Dogboe for a few years a lot of guys over here in the UK speak very highly of him especially guys like Frampton who have sparred him. It honestly surprised me no UK promoter signed him, he was a 2012 Olympian and a ABA Champion with obvious potential.
          In saying that I honestly didn’t expect him to win last night, I thought Magdaleno would be too much too soon and would win a close decision, but Dogboe was fantastic last night and has now announced himself as one of the top guys at 122 lb’s. I’m very excited to see where he goes from here...

Comment

They better fight him right now cuz if he continues to progress he can run the entire 122 division for years!

-Avalanche type power
            -12 Barbaros' type stamina
            -Bodywork of a mechanic
            -work harder than a steelman
            -smart effective pressure
            -patience

Good luck to the 122 guys facing that on someone who hasn't reached their prime yet!

Dogboe aka Royal Storm, I'm a fan!
            Last edited by Squ□redCircle34; 04-29-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

How refreshing is it to see a young fighter get off the ground and go right back to work and take the champions heart and his belt?

How refreshing is it to see a young fighter who actually wants to fight?

Dogboe is one of my new favorites, I'm so tired of all these coward fighters who box like cowards, running for 12 rnds, throw No power punches, 30 punches a rnd, and complain that no one will fight them and they want "a-side" money.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I’ve known of Dogboe for a few years a lot of guys over here in the UK speak very highly of him especially guys like Frampton who have sparred him. It honestly surprised me no UK promoter signed him, he was a 2012 Olympian and a ABA Champion with obvious potential.
                In saying that I honestly didn’t expect him to win last night, I thought Magdaleno would be too much too soon and would win a close decision, but Dogboe was fantastic last night and has now announced himself as one of the top guys at 122 lb’s. I’m very excited to see where he goes from here...
                Thanks for the information..... he left me impressed... post victory he announced himself to the world.. I like his attitude...impressive... I wish him well...he made me a fan.... big time...

Comment

I would like to see him next against danny roman. If not maybe at least moises flores or that former 122 ibf champ(cant remember his name). Dogboe has great potential just polish his rough edges a little we may see the spence of 122.

Comment

Fight Rigo

Comment

Originally posted by Freedef View Post
                      Fight Rigo
                      Rigo schools the socks off this ugly, big mouth mofo.

Comment

Working...
                      X