Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions a Very Game Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Jacobs clearly beat ggg in their fight but the judges saw it different. just as I believe kovalev won over Ward in their first fight.

But ggg may be a different fighter in the rematch as was Ward.

Comment

• I think that Jacobs is just not that good. GGG fight was the best of the best of him. I mean, he just had a close fight with 154 fighter?

Comment

• The poll suddenly droppef from 78% Jacobs KO to 54% after the fight was over. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          I think that Jacobs is just not that good. GGG fight was the best of the best of him. I mean, he just had a close fight with 154 fighter?
          That 154 fighter has fought as high as 168 apparently.

Comment

• Sulecki is career 154 fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Idc how many of are fooled this a strait duck of charlo and it will be a easy fight for Jacobs

“Oh he’s undefeated doe”

Hell I would be too if the only guy with a pulse I ever fought was centeno jr
              He wasn’t that bad was he

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                Excited to see big baby, think the Jacobs fight might be better then most expect
                You were right

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  Sulecki is a bad mfer, if he had some pop he would be fckn scary. He lost this one though with the knock down.
                  Well said ✌🏿

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Shoulda, woulda, coulda

Same usual mental gymnastic with no true facts to discredit GGG and his opponents (here Jacobs).
                    Why would you think evaluating Jacobs is an attack on GGG? That seems to be a reflection of your own doubts about GGGs resume.

The criticisms you're seeing are things that have been the knock on Danny for years. It's why he lost to Pirog and why he was dropped by Sergio Mora (think about that). It was only in the last year or two that people started giving him this "elite" tag and got amnesia about his past performances.

I've been posting about his flaws in the ring well before he fought GGG. I think people saw him fight the fight of his life against GGG and thought he'd continue to perform that way, but fighters have tendencies that don't go away. Even in the GGG fight we saw how his sloppiness and footwork hurt him. That's why he was dropped by that jab. He was completely off balance and out of position. It's a trend with him. The jab wasn't even one of GGG's best in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      I think that Jacobs is just not that good. GGG fight was the best of the best of him. I mean, he just had a close fight with 154 fighter?
                      Sulecki should go back to 154! I think he gives problems to Lara, J-Rock, or Ali! As for Jacobs, it pains me to say that he's slipping.

Jacbos is getting hit way too much, and his power is not what it use to be. Murata, Charlo, and GGG, could hurt him! Canelo, Andrade, and Saunders are all 50/50 fights. Even Jarrett Hurd would be a 50/50 fight at this point!

Jacobs is still fast, and he's still in great shape, but he's eating right hands, and his footwork is not what it used to be. If Sulecki was a body puncher, I think he could've got the decision! I think Hearn should seek a fight with Ryota Murata. I think Arum would make that a big deal in Japan! Charlo should fight Dervy in Houston for the IBF title! Hopefully we'll see Charlo vs. Jacobs in a title fight in Brooklyn in 2019!

Comment

Working...
                      X