Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Jacobs Drops, Decisions a Very Game Maciej Sulecki

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huge knockdown by Jacobs. Thought he won the fight but closer then it should of been. Not a great performance by jacobs who was hit clean a lot.

Comment

• DId the pole even round 12?

Comment

• Jacobs looked like ****.

Would have Sulecki gone more to the body and we would have another ending.

Sorry, but Danny looked pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          This is not the same Jacobs who fought Golovkin, not even close. Sloppy, frustrated,wild swings, taking a ton of damage for no reason.
          Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Nice 12th rd but Danny's preparation for this fight is clearly not on the same level as the Golovkin fight. He really rose to the occasion that night and it was the peak of his career. This stuff I'm seeing tonight is the same guy that fought Mora.
          Or it could be that Sulecki is a good fighter himself.

Comment

• The KD will win Jacobs a close fight imo. Unless of course the judges already had a wide win for Jacobs...

Comment

• Sulecki is a bad mfer, if he had some pop he would be fckn scary. He lost this one though with the knock down.

Comment

• peach of a shot, that won jacobs the fight....damn voldemort is tough tho

Comment

• Great 12th round and really a tremendous fight, even though it didn't feel like it cuz you just know the judges are gonna have it wide for Jacobs. Also, Sulecki has tremendous recovery ability to bounce right back from that KD. I have it 114-113 for Sulecki, but I know he's not gonna get the W

Comment

• They just already assuming he's no longer undefeated

Comment

• that KD should give him the w

Comment

Working...
                      X