Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: How Keith Thurman's Injury Opens Up The Welterweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twinz View Post
    I always liked keith thurman but I remember when he said nobody wanted to give him the opportunity everybody was ducking. ..now he is doing the same **** he did beat DG & porter but he doesn't want that smoke from spence jr who I think is the best welterweight in the devison
    "He dent want noo smoke!!" cut it out with that corny stuff

Comment

Thurman’s not injured, he is on a cycle ....

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
        Really? Jessie fought valiantly, but when Broner started to walk him down, albeit a bit too late in he fight, Vargas began to fold. Spence would be on him like a cheap suit from the first bell on. I doubt Vargas makes it past the 7th against ESJr.
        i think spence beats him and beats him by ko but cant see either porter or garcier even going near spence yet till its worth big money and vargas does have a good chin and throws solid conbos and can get spence into second half of the fight which i cant see many doing in the division besides the garcier or porter

Comment

Originally posted by Twinz View Post
          I always liked keith thurman but I remember when he said nobody wanted to give him the opportunity everybody was ducking. ..now he is doing the same **** he did beat DG & porter but he doesn't want that smoke from spence jr who I think is the best welterweight in the devison
          exactly hes being a punk. he scared of spence and nt that i blame him but he needs to man up. so im glad he give that belt up so we can move on fr his "no time" punkass

Comment

Working...
          X