Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Santana Stuns Felix Diaz in WBC Welterweight Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francisco Santana Stuns Felix Diaz in WBC Welterweight Tourney

KFC Yum! Center in Louisville, KY - In a contest to set an alternate in the 'The Jose Sulaiman World Invitational' welterweight tournament, rising prospect Sergey Lubkovich (8-0, 6 KOs) took a major step up in class by winning a majority decision against veteran Karim Mayfield (21-5-1, 11 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmfao I remember the mayfield sparring rumors a few years back. Sparring boogeyman

Comment

what channel is this on??

Comment

Had planned to drive up to Louisville for this. Plans got derailed. Oh well.

Comment

Well done Frederick Okumka Lawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
            what channel is this on??
            SportsLive, which is a free channel. If you have a Roku or playstation or whatever just search for "Sports Live"

Still another fight coming up.

Comment

Never seen Chris van Heerden fight before... dude has some skills. Reminds me of Billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

Felix Diaz was favorite to win the tournament to some, well he just loss in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                  Felix Diaz was favorite to win the tournament to some, well he just loss in the first round.
                  I was shocked. I though the fight was close. Judges had it wide for Santana, at least three of them did.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    I was shocked. I though the fight was close. Judges had it wide for Santana, at least three of them did.
                    I didn't watch the full fight nor did i scored them but yeah it seem closer to me. Santana was more confident of victory than Felix Diaz after the bell. Crawford really took something off Diaz.

Comment

Working...
                    X