• Phil Lo Greco: Amir Khan Hits Harder Than Errol Spence

Khans new bionic hand has got him hitting hard as Mike Tyson

Very funny.

Comment

Spence ducking that smoke with Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        Very funny.
        Normally i would laugh, but Greco has no need to lie. Khan had three operations to have his broken hand fixed, which had plagued him for years.

His new bionic hand was reinforced with bone cartilage, so he can put more weight on his shot.

Spencer better watch out, K1200 will terminate him

Comment

I remember watching a video of Maidana saying Khan punch hard too but can't find the video.

Comment

We heard it first from LoGreco! Khan must be supernatural now! See Brook and quit ducking

Comment

spencer isnt that much of a power puncher to be honest so it doesnt surprise me.

Comment

i think khan does hit harder, but that doesnt mean he's the better fighter. i dont know why people get so upset over comments like this?

so what if khan punches harder than spence. that doesnt mean khan can beat spence. there's a lot of fighters out there who punches harder than some of the top p4p fighters, but that doesnt mean shiiet!

Comment

just needs a bionic chin now

Comment

To be fair, Khans ability to punch hard has never been in question. Im sure Danny Garcia was feeling beat up by khan, until he landed on khan. But Garcia had tough chin. Im sure Maidana felt beat up. Nelo didn't of course as he was on PEDs.
                    But its khans chin that is the joke, not his punching ability.

Comment

Working...
                    X