No announcement yet.

Ha, had my first fight in 15 years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
    not trying to rag on ya man, but it does happen. A guy in my city fought a dude outside a bar ,one punch dude fell down and died on the spot. These were two young dudes to 20-30 years old. Dudes in prison now for murder.
    No winner in that encounter...

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
      not trying to rag on ya man, but it does happen. A guy in my city fought a dude outside a bar ,one punch dude fell down and died on the spot. These were two young dudes to 20-30 years old. Dudes in prison now for murder.
      I should have said it never came to that with me. My dad use to be a bouncer when I was a kid. He killed a guy in a **** kicker bar he was working. He never did any time for it but he got a manslaughter charge and a lengthy probation. It still fcks with him to this day and that was a long long time ago.I guess you never get over shit like that. I dont know for sure but I suspect the guy pushed him beyond caring and he stayed on him when he was already done. I was always conscious when the fight was over i think in part because of that.

The funny thing is i found out about his case at school in the 5th grade. A guy I went to school withs dad worked there also and told me, I blew it off until a few months later and my mom and dad told me. I was like, i already knew about that shit, why would you keep it from me.

Comment

you are now wanted for questioning. the man you hit was our very own larry!!!

Comment

Working...
        X