"Joshua should fight Miller" -Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Joshua should fight Miller" -Hearn

lmao

He said only IF you want to build the Wilder fight up.

Miller has a fight scheduled and Povetkin is Joshua mandatory .

Only a unification match would be allowed without dumping a belt .

Comment

Hearns talks a lot about stuff that isn't happening. Miller would be a good fight for AJ but he isn't fighting him so why talk about it?

Comment

The interviews I’ve watched of Hearn screams of someone who got put in a corner by surprise and is trying his best not to make the AJ/Wilder fight next but still has to manage to save face

The IFL interview he goes on about it needs to be in London we’ve worked hard building his base there, . Like dude STFU you gave Wilder a BS flat fee offer and they responded by using AJs words against him with a offer which he said he’d accept

Well if that’s the case Matchroom has to sit back and let Wilder and his team figure out the venue and the other specifics because Matchroom is no longer in control

Comment

If Joshua-Wilder is agreed upon and happens at the end of the year, then it's only fair that both guys take stay-busy fights in the meantime. I'm not sure if Miller might be too much of a risk though, I do think Joshua beats and probably stops him, but it's not too hard to see how Miller might pose problems. Same goes for Wilder too honestly, Breazale isn't amazing or anything but he has a punch and is tough.

Honestly if I were either party I'd leave nothing to chance and arrange the fight sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            The interviews I’ve watched of Hearn screams of someone who got put in a corner by surprise and is trying his best not to make the AJ/Wilder fight next but still has to manage to save face

The IFL interview he goes on about it needs to be in London we’ve worked hard building his base there, . Like dude STFU you gave Wilder a BS flat fee offer and they responded by using AJs words against him with a offer which he said he’d accept

Well if that’s the case Matchroom has to sit back and let Wilder and his team figure out the venue and the other specifics because Matchroom is no longer in control
            Matchroom don't actually HAVE to do anything. Hearn has more than got the ability to match team Wilder financially if he chooses. And nor does he HAVE to accept the offer at all.

Comment

Hearn is 2nd only to Arum in misdirection.

F#cking promoters playing their promoter games can eat a dick. Just make the mfing fights people wanna see when they wanna see them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                Matchroom don't actually HAVE to do anything. Hearn has more than got the ability to match team Wilder financially if he chooses. And nor does he HAVE to accept the offer at all.
                Your right Hearn and AJ don’t have to accept the offer

But AJ said out of his own mouth ( probably trying to be slick ) give me 50 mil and I’ll take the offer no questions asked. Well Wilder and his team called his bluff to see if he actually wants this fight because there should be no excuses or side stepping now. He’s getting everything he wanted plus more

But to every reasonable boxing fan if Matchroom/AJ find a way to not make this fight happen sometime in Sept-Dec then it’s clear Matchroom/ AJ don’t want that fight now and honestly it’s just further proof they’ve been acting like b.itches when it comes To this fight

And all the AJ fans that have a problem with this offer look like f.aggots

Hearn might be able to match or exceed the offer ( I don’t know his finances ) but he decided initially to low ball Wilder and down play what this fight would generate. Wilders team countered. Now if Hearn wants to have any control of this fight he’ll have to significantly up the ante from the previous offer ( which I doubt he’d do ) because the offer seems like a home run 50 mil guaranteed and 50/50 after if it exceeds 100 mil

The balls in Matchrooms court now let’s see what they do

Because there’s now no excuses not to make this fight Now

Comment

He has been promising that fight to Miller for like the last 2 fights now. He wants Miller to impress in america doe.

Comment

Working...
                  X