Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia will be the new face of Puerto Rican Boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia will be the new face of Puerto Rican Boxing.

My 2 Cents #11 | Danny Garcia will be the new face of Puerto Rican Boxing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md-oYq5t0Ow

He cant even speak Spanish, have you heard of Manny Rodriquez tho? hes going to whoop Bulter in about a week for the IBF bantamweight title ; and I think at this stage of Danny's career hes been in the game to long to be considered the 'new face' -- and Wow! I just remember how bad he looked in PR with Herrera.

I'm a DSG fan but no bruh.

Comment

Not after Porter whips his ass red!

Comment

If Danny was gonna be the face of PR boxing I think he'd have been it or closer to being it already.

And honestly to me Danny is one of those dudes I just see as a "Latino American Boxer" more than affiliated with a specific country & he's never really seemed to me to get THAT much of those flag waving fans at his events...but maybe I'm just not paying attention to the audiences at his fights all that much either idk.

PR Boxing is definitely in need of a new face of boxing doe I think that angle to this discussion is obvious. So someone needs to pop up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          He cant even speak Spanish, have you heard of Manny Rodriquez tho? hes going to whoop Bulter in about a week for the IBF bantamweight title ; and I think at this stage of Danny's career hes been in the game to long to be considered the 'new face' -- and Wow! I just remember how bad he looked in PR with Herrera.

I'm a DSG fan but no bruh.
          I was gonna say the exact same thing. He don’t even speak the lingo...

Comment

I thought this was going to be a 2 year old thread. If the community didn't embrace him when he was undefeated, they're not going to bother now that he's lost and is inactive.
            Maybe the Puerto Ricans will find... an actual Puerto Rican.

Comment

Why? He is good but not outstanding.

Comment

Aside from not even speaking the language, Danny is way too robotic to carry the flag for Puerto Rico. Their fighters aren't that boring.

Tito wasn't the most dynamic fighter but he was always fun to watch.

Danny isn't exciting to watch at all. I respect his toughness and his ability to be effective with a limited enough set of tools, but come on, he's vanilla in every way.

Comment

Lmao. Thanks for this morning laugh. PR boxing is dead. Thanks to King Canelo and King Mikey. Oh well, maybe in another 100 years.

Comment

How so he reps Philly not PR

Comment

Working...
                    X