No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vacates WBC Title, Garcia-Porter Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    How dumb does someone sound when they say that a fighter is ducking another fighter that they've already fought. In this case, 2 guys he's already fought and beat.

The ignorance of some people is mind blowing.
    They call them CASUAL FANS...........

Comment

• GTFOH...with that bullshat....the kid is injured and do everyone a solid by relinquishing a belt instead of being a puss by trying to stranglehold it....let the man heal his shiiiiiiit than fight the winner for the opportunity to have what was his....i mean damm it ain't like he took an L....as long as he doesn't try to duck or drag it on..i think its a fair deal

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        I think a Porter-Garcia fight will be a damn good scrap. Better to see that than wait a year for one of those guys to finally get the rematch with Thurman.
        I agree with this statement. 50/50 fight

Comment

• Thurman ain't injured. He just doesn't wanna fight.

Comment

• Ok so why put it out there that his hand is injured and give up a belt just because....nothing else better to do i guess...smdh

Comment

• Omgggggggggggg

Comment

• You sound more crazy than a bees nest to think old manny vs washed up Lucas deserves the real WBA belt. Lucas last opponent took a DIVE!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  It seems like you're hating to me. He is INJURED...not fit to fight. That isn't by choice, injuries are a part of boxing. Do you think he likes missing the prime of his career and not getting paid?
                  i'm not. i don't believe his injury (the last one) just like i didn't believe in crawford's.

Comment

• That afraid of Spence

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      According to World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman, Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) has vacated the WBC welterweight title. Thurman has been inactive since March of 2017, when he won a twelve round split decision over Danny Garcia to unify the WBA, WBC world titles.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      That picture is HILARIOUS!!

Comment

Working...
                      X