Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Dillian Whyte - WBC Final Eliminator Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    The info is on the Internet. All this “claims” “it’s not fair” post is actually making me laugh. Like you are being prosecuted. These informations are on the Internet. A quick search would reveal those information for you. For your knowledge Michael Benson posted the reply on the 03/11/2017, that was like a month AFTER the wbc announce their “Final eliminator” and then got a lot of questions/queries on how and why is that fight a “final” Eliminator. To fend off questions they then deny it and said it was an error. So this are public info, this wasn’t a lie by a journalist or anyone else. This were the miscommunication from the WBC themselves.
    How does any of that change the fact that we don't know when the email was sent to Benson?

When was the email sent? You don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      How does any of that change the fact that we don't know when the email was sent to Benson?

When was the email sent? You don't know.
      So you can find that out with Michael, I mean you go to great length to find info from the WBC. You have a name that you can contact, you have seen the screenshot of the letter with the WBC letterhead. So now you want the time. Its obvious it was AFTER the WBC made the fight annoucement. Thats why everyone NOT Breazeale or Molina questioned it at the time.

Comment

• All trolling aside, is there anyone here whose actually a fan of D.White outside of using him to troll fighters they don't like? I'm not being funny, but what is there to like about him?

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
          All trolling aside, is there anyone here whose actually a fan of D.White outside of using him to troll fighters they don't like? I'm not being funny, but what is there to like about him?
          Down to earth, says what he thinks, student of the game, improving all the time, fights anybody, warrior.

What's not to like?

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            Down to earth, says what he thinks, student of the game, improving all the time, fights anybody, warrior.

What's not to like?
            I don't like how he allowed himself to be used as an attack dog for Hearn. That wilder saga showed little dignity whats so ever on his part.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              I don't like how he allowed himself to be used as an attack dog for Hearn. That wilder saga showed little dignity whats so ever on his part.

What saga? He's in line to fight Wilder so he called him out. He's trying to get a shot at a title for his own career and he wants to fight Joshua again. Getting a title would give him more bargaining power.

His interests are aligned with Hearns.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                What saga? He's in line to fight Wilder so he called him out. He's trying to get a shot at a title for his own career and he wants to fight Joshua again. Getting a title would give him more bargaining power.

His interests are aligned with Hearns.
                I honestly think he did that to piss off Wilder to sour the talks for Joshua/Wilder. He knew Wilder was going there solely for the purpose to call out Joshua. Who honestly would rather see Wilder/Whyte before Wilder/Joshua

Comment

Working...
                X