Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murray: Warren Does My Head In, Must Stop GGG-Saunders Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Saunders is fighting an almost been who has declined severely.
    That's a pretty accurate description of Murray imo.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Whoa Warren didn't even deny it!!! That's crazy SMH well Martin Murray needs to perform if he wants to change this situation. And it doesn't look like he'll get a decision if the fight goes twelve. Sad part is he'll probably end up losing and still be with Warren.

I don't really have a problem with anything Frank said

Warren/Saunders have been together for years, Saunders is the WBO champ, and he must be a hot favorite over Murray

you nailed it...... but plenty of fighters have been in this same situation

Murray was thrown a life-line..... but he really needs to show up, with a turn-back-the-clock performance

he is a solid fighter, and a great guy..... I wish him the best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
        Understand what Murray means but at the end of the day he has never done enough to convincingly win a belt! BJS is clearly the favourite

he made 3 VERY good attempts, and likely should have won a title in at least 1 of them

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          he made 3 VERY good attempts, and likely should have won a title in at least 1 of them
          Word. Hard to dislike Murray but there was a time when a Rosado fight would not have been competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            and yet, compared to Golovkin's up-coming opponent, Murray looks like a killer

yea, fair point

any idea who is the WBO mandatory ?
            WBO mando.... No clue. I know Andrade is ranked #1 but I haven't heard anything being ordered.

Comment

I like Murray but i think this time has passed, will prob call it a day after this

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                WBO mando.... No clue. I know Andrade is ranked #1 but I haven't heard anything being ordered.

aah thats right, he is too

Comment

This is Murray's last chance, I believe he gives Saunders a good fight. The only fighter I have seen dominate Murray was a prime GGG, and I believe he will come in fit and ready for war. Saunders would do well to outbox and stop Murray IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X