Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Sid-Knee;18709861]Haha, look at you throwing a hissy fit because Wilder faces mostly bums.

No matter which way you want to cut it, Wilder's resume is beyond pathetic. A bit like his deluded

what? A.J will be on Wilders resume very soon, ifbhe dont fail a drug test or randomly gets injured. And fury.. he will be a victim as well. and any one else that wants free smoke..

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Only because it impacts on whether the fight will be made or not.
      I couldnt give a **** if either of them make the millions they make aslong as they can work out a percentage for both.
      All we want to see though is the best flights happening.
      I guess we all want the same thing. What I hate to hear is some fans telling me what a fighter deserves or not, it's not even in the hands of the fans to decide that. There are people responsible for all that fort and back stuffs.

Comment

• Every fighter wants to use whyte to bounce back. They are making him more popular and valuable to the sport. I kinda like that. Thou he is a fearless warrior, no one can take that way from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          1. None of those comparisons mean crap. In a fight today wilder would destroy a.j.

2. No one's making excuse.. everybody learns how they learn.. do you want me to say that Joshua is better of the two bc he learned faster, and achieved more in a quicker time? I mean wtf??

3. To finish burying you.. how in the hell can you give parker more money than wilder.. for the biggest super fight in heavyweight?? Which hearn said a while ago that a.j vs wilder is almost there.. pretty soon it will be the biggest.. so why take 12 million when you can have 80 million or more!
          How come he never unified over three years of being a champ?
          You can't be carrying one politically protected green belt and be making ridiculous demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            I guess we all want the same thing. What I hate to hear is some fans telling me what a fighter deserves or not, it's not even in the hands of the fans to decide that. There are people responsible for all that fort and back stuffs.
            Exactly and its not as if we get a cent so who gives a crap aslong as the best fights get made.
            I dont get into this- my fighter needs to make this before he fights your fighter for that.
            Cmon they make alot of money for what their doing, dont need fans to get in on the debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              Exactly and its not as if we get a cent so who gives a crap aslong as the best fights get made.
              I dont get into this- my fighter needs to make this before he fights your fighter for that.
              Cmon they make alot of money for what their doing, dont need fans to get in on the debate.
              We sure then is on the same page.
              I know the fight will happen, certainly not this year. Am very sure of that.

Comment

• Parker got what, £12 million for fighting AJ?

He won't do **** in boxing now.

Comment

• [QUOTE=5000boxing;18712169]
                  Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Haha, look at you throwing a hissy fit because Wilder faces mostly bums.

No matter which way you want to cut it, Wilder's resume is beyond pathetic. A bit like his deluded

what? A.J will be on Wilders resume very soon, ifbhe dont fail a drug test or randomly gets injured. And fury.. he will be a victim as well. and any one else that wants free smoke..
                  AJ's name will be on Wilder's resume soon, but as a loss. Wilder's days are numbered if this deal is legit. Although after what Shirly said yesterday, i'm very sceptic of it all.

Fury would make a mockery of Wilder. Everyone of his weaknesses would be on show. The skill disparity between the two would be huge it isn't funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Parker got what, £12 million for fighting AJ?

He won't do **** in boxing now.
                    This Parker payday seems to get bigger and bigger by the Americans. I wonder why?

Parker got $6 Million. So you're way off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      This Parker payday seems to get bigger and bigger by the Americans. I wonder why?

Parker got $6 Million. So you're way off.
                      It was about $9 Million actually, not 6 or 12.

Comment

Working...
                      X