Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see that

Comment

Would like to see it, good fight! I'd say 60/40 in favour of Parker, but could be close. Both have decent work rate, without having huge power.

That being said, don't see Whyte risking it before getting an eliminator or title shot.

Comment

That's actually a really smart idea by his team. Whyte is at the top of a couple or organizations and would put Parker right back in the mix, especially in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          This fool doesn't want no smoke.. he knows if he faces wilder its the end. why else would they be trying to make more money facing the dangerous wilder than he's ever made before? Because he is trying to cash out!! Lol. Offer the man a percentage! If the fight does bad.. the less he has to pay wilder.. and vice versa.. but he is offering a flat fee of 12.5 dollars.. smh. Who would be that stupid for boxings biggest fight.. an they know its only a one fight deal.. because a.j will be in a coma! An when he wakes.. he will never face wilder again! If he's smart.. its kinda like shark survivors.. Some surfers like Stiverne got bit by the great white shark.. an still wanted to surf near it again.. this time.. the great white was unforgiving the 2nd time..
          From your stupid analysis, that mean team wilder is not ready to prove the world that they are the best.
          They are just after the money instead of the fight.
          Many like you claim they don't care about the politics of making a fight but they very interested in how much wilder collects.
          Thats double standard and its childish.

Comment

Parker for the win 😁

Comment

It would be a good fight but not one Whyte is willing to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Is that the July or w/e fight for Whyte next? With how much Hearn seems to believe in Whyte or just wants that Joshua vs Whyte II fight for some big titles this seems doable.
                Bro I share the same passion as you do. I too have a great love for pandas. I see that is a panda you saved earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Not gonna happen, they’ll try and keep Whyte undefeated so Whyte is always a fall back option for AJ, Parker beats Whyte handily and easily no scares Whyte simply hasn’t the power to trouble Parker and neither the skill set to beat him.

I would love to see this fight, Parker being mandated to Wilder in the near future I dont believe Wilder would go 12 with the Parker we just saw last month.
                  I hate to admit it but I actually agree with you. Parker has a granite chin. Not that it was really tested against AJ but Whyte has balance issues. When he is hit he makes it look to the judges that it was a tremendous shot because he is constantly off balance either when he gets hit or he’s throwing a right hand in particular. I like him though because he is game but he should stay away from Parker especially that he is higher ranked than he is

Comment

beetlejuice would get obliterated.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
                      It would be a good fight but not one Whyte is willing to take.
                      You think he's scared of Parker?

Comment

Working...
                      X