Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker will beat Whyte by UD.

Comment

Vs Joshua the common opponent Whyte got the harder shots off. Breazeale held up well but didn't seem to be bothering Joshua at all. Whyte let AJ know he was there .. just an opinion. The only other Brezeale fight I've really watched in full was that one vs the other young kiwi on the Wilder undercard (can't spell his name ;-) ) that was a great fight and both showed resilience .

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      I'd say Breazeale hits harder than Whyte.

Comment

Not gonna happen, they’ll try and keep Whyte undefeated so Whyte is always a fall back option for AJ, Parker beats Whyte handily and easily no scares Whyte simply hasn’t the power to trouble Parker and neither the skill set to beat him.

I would love to see this fight, Parker being mandated to Wilder in the near future I dont believe Wilder would go 12 with the Parker we just saw last month.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Vs Joshua the common opponent Whyte got the harder shots off. Breazeale held up well but didn't seem to be bothering Joshua at all. Whyte let AJ know he was there .. just an opinion. The only other Brezeale fight I've really watched in full was that one vs the other young kiwi on the Wilder undercard (can't spell his name ;-) ) that was a great fight and both showed resilience .
          That's got nothing to do with power, Breazeale is simply too slow to land anything on Joshua, he still hits harder than Whyte.

Young kiwi? Do you mean Ugonoh? He's not kiwi or young. He's Polish and only 1 year younger than Breazeale.
          Last edited by Boksfan; 04-24-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

No thanks, don't want to see Joshua/Parker 2 anytime soon. Let's just stick with Whyte/Pulev for the summer and go from there. Let Parker take a fight back home and then if he wants to get in the UK again, can come take on Del Boy

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Not gonna happen, they’ll try and keep Whyte undefeated so Whyte is always a fall back option for AJ, Parker beats Whyte handily and easily no scares Whyte simply hasn’t the power to trouble Parker and neither the skill set to beat him.

I would love to see this fight, Parker being mandated to Wilder in the near future I dont believe Wilder would go 12 with the Parker we just saw last month.
              Whyte lacks skills around the ring, his footwork isn't good. He looks bad against anyone who doesn't come forward and engage but he is a good counterpuncher.

He also has pretty decent power against anyone who tries to stand up to it. His bodyshots are nasty.

I think Parker beats him by UD in a great fight.

The thing I like about Whyte is that he genuinely wants the big fights - he doesn't shy away from anyone and has been known to get mad at Hearn for not making the fights that he wants.

If Hearn tries to treat him like a pawn Whyte will lose patience and jump ship. He also hates Joshua, so will be unwilling to do anything which is in Joshua's best interests rather than his own.

Whyte is a good (not great), entertaining fighter. I'd like to see him against Breazeale, Parker, Ortiz (since he isn't getting any younger)

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                Was just about saying this. Wilder stands alone when we talk about punching power. Then, below him comes the likes of Ortiz, AJ, etc.
                True, I agree.. especially with ortiz being number 2.. AJ 3... but im not sure about A.J's whiskers.. they seem a bit suspect to me.. lol.

Comment

Will be an interesting fight

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    If team wilder is so confident about wilder power, what's holding them from signing the contract?
                    Talk is cheap.

This fool doesn't want no smoke.. he knows if he faces wilder its the end. why else would they be trying to make more money facing the dangerous wilder than he's ever made before? Because he is trying to cash out!! Lol. Offer the man a percentage! If the fight does bad.. the less he has to pay wilder.. and vice versa.. but he is offering a flat fee of 12.5 dollars.. smh. Who would be that stupid for boxings biggest fight.. an they know its only a one fight deal.. because a.j will be in a coma! An when he wakes.. he will never face wilder again! If he's smart.. its kinda like shark survivors.. Some surfers like Stiverne got bit by the great white shark.. an still wanted to surf near it again.. this time.. the great white was unforgiving the 2nd time..

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Wow you just reached new level of a nuthugger.
                      Why because im against you and your team?
                      Fast eddie and the mudbutt gang. Lol. I bet your girl bangs u with a strap on.. while you scream loudly for joshua! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X