Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter Rips Top Rank For Approaching Crawford-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Horn's Promoter Rips Top Rank For Approaching Crawford-Khan

Dean Lonergan, promoter for WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn (18-0-1, 12 KOs), is not very happy with the recent news that Top Rank approached promoter Eddie Hearn to discuss the possibility of staging Terence Crawford vs. Amir Khan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is there anything Horn's promoter likes that TR is doing?

They just dogging TR left & right when they should still be in thankful mode for the Manny fight getting made that put him in a place people give a f#ck about him at all not sh^tting on new ideas.

Comment

After Bud whoops his vanilla ass nobody will ever hear this Aussie pr*ck or promoter ever again!

Comment

I understand this. The fans looking past your fighter is ok but for the promoter to do it.. Gotta add extra fuel for Jeff Hornacek to pull it off.

Comment

Promoters always plan ahead, it makes sure fighters have momentum and fights lined up, standard procedure, obviously conditional on Crawford winning the fight.

Comment

Horn has not been taken seriously and I think his victory over Pac was a fluke.

Comment

They're so raging pissed that everyone thinks of Horne as a joke. They'll soon realize why.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                It was more than a fluke it was robbery Manny won that right. Don't you remember the Teddy Atlas meltdown after that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Because Horn is a joke just by first first defense shows he is only here for a Payday with Crawford.

Comment

Well, it’s kind of the promoters job to look ahead and map out a fighters career path and secure the next steps. It isn’t like Crawford is having sit downs with Arum and Khan negotiating a fight. As long as the fighter and trainers are focused on Horn, I don’t see why the promoters need to be sitting on their hands waiting on the fight to be over before reaching out to potential opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X