No announcement yet.

How Do Mexicans Feel About Broner ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Imagine if a white or mexican fighter made a fried chicken and watermelon joke towards a black fighter post fight?? They would be suspended maybe even banned from boxing and it would be on every news outlet in america. What a joke. i hope some mexicans **** broner up
    They can dish it out but can’t take it when it comes back at them.

Comment

Mexicans don't like him and find him racist. Waiting for a report of him getting jumped at some point.

Comment

I like seeing him fight, because I like seeing him lose, specially if its' a against a Mexican. Something I never had the pleasure of havign with Mayweather, officially, since Castillo beat him the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          But, but....black people can't be racist.

Only the evil white devils are capable of racial bias and prejudice.

Black folk are so easily triggered these days it really does make you think...
          I hear you. I'm far from a racist but I triggered one accidentally at the pharmacy. I am from Arkansas but I live in Washington State and I saw a black man with an Alabama beanie on his head. I was impressed because folks up here don't typically support southern teams.

Without thinking I said "Are you a SEC boy?" The man looked at me hatefully and said "I'm a Bama fan BUT I AINT NO BOY!" I said "Come on man you know I didn't mean anything by that, I was talking about football." He rolled his eyes and stormed out.

I know this had nothing to do with boxing but I was just touching on the issue of racial sensitivity and the fact that sometimes people who are not minorities can do something like attempt to bring himself together with a sensitive (African American) in this case and have it completely taken out of context. It was him that chose to make it racial not me. Ok rant over
          Last edited by Ganondorf; 04-23-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I agree with all of the inbreds, racism isn't real unless it's against white people, .

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              I hear you. I'm far from a racist but I triggered one accidentally at the pharmacy. I am from Arkansas but I live in Washington State and I saw a black man with an Alabama beanie on his head. I was impressed because folks up here don't typically support southern teams.

Without thinking I said "Are you a SEC boy?" The man looked at me hatefully and said "I'm a Bama fan BUT I AINT NO BOY!" I said "Come on man you know I didn't mean anything by that, I was talking about football." He rolled his eyes and stormed out.

I know this had nothing to do with boxing but I was just touching on the issue of racial sensitivity and the fact that sometimes people who are not minorities can do something like attempt to bring himself together with a sensitive (African American) in this case and have it completely taken out of context. It was him that chose to make it racial not me. Ok rant over
              My belief is that the use of the premise that ALL white people have inherent racial bias, then ALL black people have an inherent sense of victim hood. If black folk EVER get challenged on any racial issue they just get triggered and attack people with the 'you are just a racist' narrative. That is why we will never progress on this issue unless ALL racial groups accept certain responsibilities for the current racial climate.

Comment

Working...
              X