Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: My Stock's Up After Vargas Fight; I Performed for Y'all!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow getting a draw with jessie Vargas, I guess broner lived up to the hype after all!!!

Comment

He did fight way better than on his previous fights, for me he still came short against a no power Vargas, Vargas did fight beautifully, that body work was amazing, that did rise suspicion on Broner because he didn't look that tired after all those body punches that where connecting constantly, still for me it was a great fight and I did see Vargas wining.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        Please some ******s see Vargas win did you see Vargas face?can't win a fight with body punches cause BRONER face was intact!
        The only ****** here is you if you don't think body punches count, this is boxing, and Vargas even if he does not have power, connected more punches than Broner, to the face and obviously to the body, it does not matter if Vargas face was swollen, some people's face swell by anything, Vargas was clearly the one that dominated most of the fight, Broner when he stepped up the game dominated, but was in short spurs in the middle rounds and you don't win fights like that unless you knock your opponent out.

Comment

I clearly had Vargas winning the fight. Broner is on dust or something.
          Last edited by McNulty; 04-23-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            I had AB winning 118-110. Vargas got his ass whooped !
            Are you trolling or you a fan of judge Byrd? Broner didn't let his hands go again same old story after every fight now. See a pattern lazy in the ring then blames everyone else.Enough said.

Comment

The fight was very entertaining so I say let's rematch and give it to us once more, I would have scored it a draw but I felt Vargas won round 11 and I had round 12 even

Comment

Sad day for Broner when a draw with the Jessie Vargas of the world is a bragging moment. That’s how much potential he had early on in his career and how much he has given up on himself. Not trashing Vargas, but Broner was expected to be the second coming of Mayweather and hasn’t been able to come close. Jessie Vargas gave a really good account of himself and if anything, HIS stock went up higher than Broners.

Comment

Broner won he was rob! now body punches decide a fight this is ridiculous then is not boxing

Comment

Broner needs to change his moniker from about billions to "Always Bytching" every fight that's all he does.

Comment

Broner let his hands go, some, but Cunningham had to constantly stay on him to do it. Vargas put enough rounds in the bank early through mid-fight to get the win, imo. Broner won't rise much above where he is; a skilled fighter without that extra something to put him firmly at the top of the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X