Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Flom0s will hate you more.
    Let's just stay let the visuals tell the story.

I say Floyd. Timing is way off! Too much Testosterone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Why..

Why..

Why did you run Floyd..

Why Floyd? Why?

YUP SOMEONE GOT SCHOOLED ALRIGHT

and the hugs

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        hahhahaha. floyd got shook. video doesn't lie. sorry floyd fans.
        Well you have to consider is running away from a fight considered being shook?

I believe so..

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

The Running Game

Dazed and confused Floyd went from one side of the ring to the other side after getting tagged by counters in a matter of seconds. 0-60 in 2 seconds flat! lolololol

RUN FLOYD! RUN TO THE OTHER SIDE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Pac lost get over it. He didn't have the style to beat Floyd.
          I wish it was the case, but evidence is not on your side bud..

Hard copies of truth will always be there to tell what truly happened.

It's the injured Asian dude who did more to that IV ridden Floyd.

#LEGENDARY

Time to RUN

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-24-2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Travestny with

You never believed Floyd's BS ...
            See you too now admit that Floyd was a BS LIAR!!!!

KABOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

SO if the NSAC did worse and gave Canelo no suspension that meant Canelo did nothing wrong? WTF!

Floyd had not received a TUE ahead of time and YOU KNOW IT! USADA had to save Floyd's Assz. At least Clenelo got a reduced slap on the wrist from the NSAC. USADA didn't even try to investigate Floyd. NOTHING! They got paid too well.

But that is not even the point DEFLECTOR.

YOU don't believe that giving blood/urine and training combination played a role for Manny even though Manny's experience also involved being truly dehydrated by over 10lbs and still wasn't able to drink/eat (unlike Floyd). Floyd said he made weight EASILY and so it was a non-factor.

So if the below was BS according to your post about Manny!
            if it wasn't the blood,
            not the urine,
            not the training,
            not the weight
            then what was the reason for Floyd? Hmmmmm

Look, Floyd should have been suspended at least like Canelo.

and for your last point.
            Manny didn't have USADA on his side. No BANNED IVs for Manny. Nobody told Manny not to worry because if he would be dehydrated even just a tad, IVs on the house!!!

Floyd knew USADA and NSAC would always be on his side. Can you imagine Manny would have been the one with the IV scandal? You went crazy on non-banned stuff. Imagine BANNED like what Floyd did?

Yes, there is a BIG difference.
            Floyd used a BANNED ILLEGAL IV!!!! Without it???? Was it possible for Floyd without using the BANNED ILLEGAL IV? How about if he just drank fluids?

Oh snap, Floyd did drink ....

Since you want to keep ducking and deflecting from everything I post, answer this.

How long are you going to cry about your idol’s loss?

It’s over. He would have never beat Mayweather and you know it. You wouldn’t even go on record saying who you thought won the fight because it hurts you too much to admit it.

I hope it eats at you for the rest of your life, loser

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              YOU don't believe that giving blood/urine and training combination played a role for Manny even though Manny's experience also involved being truly dehydrated by over 10lbs and still wasn't able to drink/eat (unlike Floyd). Floyd said he made weight EASILY and so it was a non-factor.
              This is how stupid you are. You compare reasons for being dehydrated to reasons for avoiding a fight.

News flash: Pacquiao avoided the entire fight in 2010.

Mayweather said he was dehydrated from working out. Do I believe that? Yes.

Do I believe that giving blood 14 days out is a good reason to avoid the fight? No, you moron.

Not even Spoon backs you up on that

The flaw in your logic (which reveals your desperation) is that you're trying to take Ellerby's statement simply stating "and remember, he's giving blood, he's giving urine" and trying to make that into a mountain and the main reason for why Floyd was dehydrated. That's simply ******ed. No one thinks that was the major cause of his dehydration, not even Ellerby. For you to try to take that statement and turn it into, "See, Pacquiao was right. 14 days wasn't enough time" is idiotic.

Talk about putting YOUR foot in YOUR mouth. Seems you are trying to argue that Pacquiao was indeed full of shlt when he stated he needed more than 14 days, right? Righttttt? Either Pacquiao was full of shlt, or giving blood and urine contributed to dehydration. So which is it, ADP02? Or....feel free to join those of us with a brain who think neither one of these is a major concern.

By the way, there are direct quotations of Pacquiao saying he WON'T AGREE TO FIGHT if he isn't given a 24 day window. I never seen Floyd saying giving blood was the major reason for his dehydration, fool!

So which is more believable? Giving blood and urine contributes somewhat to dehydration...or giving blood 15 days before a fight would affect the fighter on fight night to the great extent that there should be a cancelation? Let's see you stumble over yourself again.

Enjoy this!
              Last edited by travestyny; 04-24-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Let's just stay let the visuals tell the story.

I say Floyd. Timing is way off! Too much Testosterone!

Looking at the visual Id say your head is way to empty, too much air !

Comment

• It would have been a tougher fight for Floyd.

Wasn't going anywhere near the guy until he was sure he'd have every conceivable advantage. That was a like a 5 year wait. Sugar Ray this guy ain't we know that already.

Comment

Well you have to consider is running away from a fight considered being shook?

I believe so..

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

The Running Game

Dazed and confused Floyd went from one side of the ring to the other side after getting tagged by counters in a matter of seconds. 0-60 in 2 seconds flat! lolololol

RUN FLOYD! RUN TO THE OTHER SIDE!

Forrest Floyd

Comment

I wish it was the case, but evidence is not on your side bud..

Hard copies of truth will always be there to tell what truly happened.

It's the injured Asian dude who did more to that IV ridden Floyd.

#LEGENDARY

Time to RUN

It’s over. Floyd is the greater fighter. He beat Pac and both are HOF fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X