Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Want Adrien Broner, That Would Be a Great Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why Khan is messing around and risking a real $$$$ fight with Brook that is begging to be made.
    Make the Brook fight now before it is tooo late.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
      Not sure why Khan is messing around and risking a real $$$$ fight with Brook that is begging to be made.
      Make the Brook fight now before it is tooo late.
      Khan will never fight Brook imo. If he lost, he would never live it down in Britain.

Comment

Good scrap I’m down

Comment

Who the hell do you root for? I'll go for a double KO.

Comment

I actually wouldn’t mind watching this fight... make it happen. I think it’ll def sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              Who the hell do you root for? I'll go for a double KO.
              Khan... he needs his big break. Then Mayweather can fight Khan once he’s done wasting money.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                Khan... he needs his big break. Then Mayweather can fight Khan once he’s done wasting money.
                Everytime I cut Khan some slack I usually regret it within 24 hours after he says something even sillier than the day before. But who could possibly root for Broner? Okay, Khan it is

Comment

would be a fun fight

Comment

This would be a lower level version of Manny vs clottey. Kahn fast hands and combination punching keeping Broner in a shell most of the fight.

Comment

I’m telling you there’s no way Khan would’ve taken all the shots Vargas took on Saturday. Khan is a front runner and would’ve gotten off to a good start. But he would’ve eventually folded under that pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X