Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News flash

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    Charlo doesn't have GGG jab, footwork, or ability to cut off the the ring. Also, there are some question marks regarding Jermall's chin.
    Danny was KTFO before.
    😂😂😂

Comment

Hope the fight happens.
      But what if it doesn;t?
      How about these clowns mentioning a second choice, third choice, etc.?
      The top guy can only fight one fighter at a time.
      How about telling Haymon to make the Jacobs fight for you doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
        Come on GGG, you gave Monroe and Shot, you gave. Wade a shot.

Canelo isn’t fighting you until May of 2019.

If you take soft touches and swerve these mandatories until them then you’re straight up ducking.

Be about those mandatories now.
        The truth. Finally you see the light. I never knew you had it in you, after strictly fanboying Golovkin all these years.

Kudos man. Green Karma.

Comment

Make the jacobs fight already geesh. Guy fights bums, gets hit alot and wants the big boys? I dont think so.

Comment

This is good for Golovkin. Use this challenge and the failed drug test to demand more money.

Canelo is in a position where he cannot walk away.

Comment

And out come the "ring iq" idiots who been hiding since the last "ring iq" claim of rigo was slapped down when rigo spent his fight bent over looking at canvas landing 2 punches a rd. Hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
                I said it a month ago, Canelo, GGG, neither of them want this work right now.

Don't talk to me about money, or drawing power, GGG is actually fighting Vanes on the biggest boxing weekend of the year, and Canelo fought Angulo, and some english guy nobody ever heard off in Cowboys stadium.

Charlo is long, tall, hits like a truck, and he is hungry...he is the future of the division, they can go ahead and stage the rematch in september, whoever wins is a dead man walking.
                When Canelo Angulo was announced people thought it was a 50/50 fight...so dont rewrite that you trash punk.

Also, Charlo is above average. He is a B- fighter. He went life and death with Austin Trout and hasn't fought a boxer since.

I also don't think he will do well under OSDT.

Charlo is the future gatekeeper. For the next few years he'll be the 2010 Shane Mosley...only best 4-5 division guys can beat him...after that he'll be Andre Berto

Comment

I don't see Charlo or his handlers putting him with a crippled gaucho who hadnt fought in years & could barely stand up without assistance to a chinny light middleweight......to golovkin lol.

Comment

If you put Charlo in with anyone other than Canelo, Jacobs, or GGG, he is going to absolutely steamroll his opponent. Saying he needs to prove himself more at 160 sounds like people don't want him matched against GGG. He's destroying people like GGG did, so, if you said GGG was avoided, you have to say the same about Charlo now. I'd love to see the fight happen, and I think Charlo/GGG is way better than Canelo/GGG. In fact, Charlo would probably KO Canelo (with PEDs) right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                      And out come the "ring iq" idiots who been hiding since the last "ring iq" claim of rigo was slapped down when rigo spent his fight bent over looking at canvas landing 2 punches a rd. Hahaha.
                      Actually, I picked Loma to embarrass Rigo completely and I was right.

I'm also the first person here to pick Hurd over Lara due to wear and tear. I was right there too. People were calling me crazy lol

Some of you all just play favorites instead of watching the film on these guys.

I like boxing. I don't campaign for a fighter because I like them. And for the record, GGG is one of my favorite fighters, but this kid can take him.
                      Last edited by Butch.McRae; 04-22-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X