Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you expect Vanes to perform his first fight back out of retirement moving up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    There are 15 fighters ranked and He's with Don King. So you know what that means when it comes to the WBC.
    Well he wasn't retired...Fighting a retired guy who never fought at mw before is what that bum hagler did.

Comment

The retirement talk is ******ed

His inactivity is because he’s with King

It’s funny i never read threads that said Klit was retired when he fought AJ ( that’s his biggest most career defining win ) he was out a year and a half

I guess Cuellar was retired before he fought Tank because he was out a year and a half. Was Stiverne retired when he fought Wilder. Kirkland when he fought Canelo or Mikey Garcia when he fought Rojas

What’s the cut off now for retirement?

A-sides Fighting fighters with long layoffs happen all the time.

Comment

Oh Cobra we know you are a troll and you are trolling a bit.

Vanes complained last year that he couldn't get fights. How is that retiring? he was looking for fights and training.

You have twitts of him from two months ago where the wanted to fight Charlo: https://twitter.com/VanesBoxing/stat...46347342364672

He made the 30 days weigh in for the GGG fight so how was it 3 weeks notice? it was at least one month. And he's in shape. Last picture published:

Way better than this fiasco:

Comment

Wow I killed your thread sorry :/

Comment

Stop trying to justify this fight..it's a bad fight and he does bad.

Comment

I expect Vanes to lose wide but make it to the late rounds or go even 12, honestly. I think GGG has aged a little bit and that he will also fight a little safer, like how he did against Lemeiux.

Comment

Working...
              X