Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner, Jessie Vargas Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great fight! Fucc biitch ass Broner!
    Sorry ass motherfuccer!
    I had it a draw too so no issue with the draw.
    But Broner running his mouth and being a sorry ass loser like always...... Fucc that Punk!

Comment

• I can't argue with a draw but if anyone had the edge it was Vargas with his flush body shots round after round.

Comment

• Holy ****, Another bs decision in order to save Broner. this is exactly like the granados fight. dude gets outworked majority of the round, almost out doubled in punch count by vargas and then he wins 2 rounds and gets a ****ing bogus decision. dude is a certified bum

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          War Broner! AB bout to beat Vargas' ass.
          jokking arent ya broner is a crack whore

Comment

• Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
            It was a robbery, no way did Broner win that fight he got out worked and outlanded the majority of all the damn rounds.
            broner didnt win the fight if they wanted to rob vargas it was close enough to give broner a victory everyone wants to scream robbery after every fight since pac bradley it gets old

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
              it was pretty bad, man
              I thought it was a close fight. You all must of given Vargas every close round. I was rooting for Jesse and I still think the fight was close

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Them Cinci guys are weird...they put Chili on spaghetti and are poor sportsman, so does he have to pay that bet off? He may not make it out of Brooklyn.
                Lmfao lol lol...

Comment

• I thought Vargas won close. Uncle Al made sure broner wasn't gonna leave the ring with a losing streak...

Comment

• They both blew it by taking off the 12th round but overall, I thought broner landed the cleaner shots and caused more damage.

Comment

• there was 2 clear broner rounds, 3 at a push. there was 7 clear vargas rounds..
                      another fun fight ruined. ****s sake.

Comment

Working...
                      X