Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Kell Brook: I'm Chasing You, Remember That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has been ducking Brook for years, everyone knows it.

Comment

Hard to call either one a ducker or scared after they BOTH moved up and fought GGG and Canelo.

Comment

Khan is a runner while Brook is a sitting duck. Where is the war?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Hard to call either one a ducker or scared after they BOTH moved up and fought GGG and Canelo.
          Yes, that was insane. Instead of fighting each other, they moved up for big paydays in hopeless fights. GGG nearly ended Brook`s career and Canelo did the same to Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Yes, that was insane. Instead of fighting each other, they moved up for big paydays in hopeless fights. GGG nearly ended Brook`s career and Canelo did the same to Khan.
            I never said they were the brightest bulbs out there. One now is permanently physically damaged and the other emotionally damaged

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

'' I'm Chasing YOU! REMEMBER THAT.''

All the fans in Liverpool BOOOED Eddie Hearn and Khans b*tch Kell Brook!
              I've heard they want the fight at 151, judging by Brooks appearance it'll take him at least 151 days to lose that fat so we could see this fight in December lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                A few years late but both guys are still solid fighters. Both in all honesty have been through the ringer. Brook fractured both eye sockets and Khan was knocked out cold by Canelo. But Khan had a solid showing today and Brook should be more comfortable at 150 and above. The fight will happen and I don't think either fighter is as washed up as a lot people make them out to be.
                I agree actually. Brook has only lost to ggg and Spence and there’s no shame in that. Khan was knocked out by one of the best boxers in the world today at a weight class he really had no business in. It’s still a match worth seeing even if it should’ve happened a few years back

Comment

They are both at 154, there is nowhere to run.

Khan can stop talking bul**** that he wants garcia, spence...he is at 154 now.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                    I dare you to not post in threads of a boxer you're a fan of... Oh wait, you won't you dumb mofo

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Khan is more famous and has more fans. He has a lot of people who also hate him I agree. Khan lost traction since he didn't fight in the UK for 5 years.

Brook is not as well known at all. Out of boxing fans and ****ty Sheffield, who the **** knows him? Brook is a sperm chasing the egg.

You're deluded if you think Brook has more fans.

Khan is flawed, but so is dim witted eye sockets. He's fat, gets stabbed, is a total dickhead when he has drinks and has even worse charisma and ability to talk than khan. I'm not sure if khan has the power, but I hope he breaks those eye sockets.
                      you thick dumb arse kuntox, you know Nash about fack all. Go back to bitty from ya mums t1tty.

Comment

Working...
                      X