Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW!!!] [sHOCKING] PAULIE MALINAGGI DESTROYS CANELO 6 MONTH "SUSPENSION"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I normally don't agree with him on a lot of topics but you'd be hard pressed to argue otherwise regarding the joke of a punishment Alvaroid is getting.

I mean what sort of president is this showing not only for the fighters but the sanctioning bodies themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      paulie comes off like a ped user cheater himself!! mad that the peds he took didnt do jack for him! mad that other fighters is benefiting off the same peds he took that didnt do jack for him!
      Really? Insane.

Comment

Paulie has always been one of the biggest critic of Ped users and I really really like him for it, he tears into them like no one else and I hope we see more of someone like him in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I normally don't agree with him on a lot of topics but you'd be hard pressed to argue otherwise regarding the joke of a punishment Alvaroid is getting.

I mean what sort of president is this showing not only for the fighters but the sanctioning bodies themselves?
          I think you mean precedent.

Comment

Paulie doesn't like it but he didn't destroy anything. Canelo will be back in the ring in September no matter how many tantrums Paulie has over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I think you mean precedent.
              Yeah I did, thanks.

Comment

When he is right he is right, just like that time he blasted Texas judges.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  if he smokes weed, he'll be more chill... he comes off like a guy hooked on hard drugs.
                  Depends on the strain. He comes up with some out-there statements.

Comment

I think all this anger is because he never became a big cashcow or the draw he imagined in his head he would be.

Comment

Nell wants paulie as next opponent. He don't like people running his nose in it. Nel o wanted to batter gg g for not being humble about Nelo failed tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X