Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    So you can't break it down then??

Just as I thought.

You're an idiot chatting rubbish. Trying to convince us you know what you're talking about.

You know nothing you fool.
    Sure overpay Aj but not D.Wilder. Your the dork that can't even see that Aj asking for 50mill was a duck in it's self, genius. You twinkies have got to get out of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      ...play with our balls?
      He’s a ****en coward. And his fans have a shook and cowardice nature when it comes to Wilders name.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Sure overpay Aj but not D.Wilder. Your the dork that can't even see that Aj asking for 50mill was a duck in it's self, genius. You twinkies have got to get out of boxing.
        Wilder's side made out that the fight was worth $100 Million. So AJ said pay me half ($50 Million) and we can do the fight.

AJ didn't just ask for that price out of thin air, it was down to want Shirley said. So blame them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          He’s a ****en coward. And his fans have a shook and cowardice nature when it comes to Wilders name.
          No one is shook you simpleton. If this deal is legit, then we're getting this fight. And when it happens, AJ is going to **** Wilder till he loves him. And quickly.

It will be funny to see what an actual mismatch it really is while you Wilder stans are left crying. Haha. It's going to be funny. The gulf in class will be seen right from the very off with you Wilder fans at home watching on telly praying for Wilder to land.

I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            You called a X6 offer lack of common sense?
            You paper champ just offered barely X2, I think that makes much sense to you.
            You better go buy some brain.
            Okay brainiac, What's the most Aj ever made? And why did he ask for 50mill if he NEVER made that even with klitschko? Its called a duck & dodge your opponent outside the ring. You lames are protecting Aj almost as much as lil g has been in the protection act! LMMFAO! #Twinkies Exit Left

Comment

Okay brainiac, What's the most Aj ever made? And why did he ask for 50mill if he NEVER made that even with klitschko? Its called a duck & dodge your opponent outside the ring. You lames are protecting Aj almost as much as lil g has been in the protection act! LMMFAO! #Twinkies Exit Left
              Now let's look at it logically that's if you have the brain to comprehend.
              Champ A was offered X6 of his best pay but was rejected as a low ball. To you it's a low ball not a dodge or a duck, Good.
              Champ B was offered about X2+half of his best pay on social media , and he replied "let's roll" , to you is the one ducking the fight.
              I cannot guarantee that you are feeling alright.
              Go examine yourself properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Bro relax don’t get all emotional in front of your computer. It’s just a fight. Fall back get the PlayStation out and play a bit of fortnite and everything will be alright I promise✌��

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Wilder's side made out that the fight was worth $100 Million. So AJ said pay me half ($50 Million) and we can do the fight.

AJ didn't just ask for that price out of thin air, it was down to want Shirley said. So blame them.
                  Then make sure you support Aj & buy the PPV. I'll buy it too.

Comment

Then make sure you support Aj & buy the PPV. I'll buy it too.
                    Oh don't worry, i'll be buying the PPV fight if it's a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Bro relax don’t get all emotional in front of your computer. It’s just a fight. Fall back get the PlayStation out and play a bit of fortnite and everything will be alright I promise✌��
                      You don’t know my method to my madness.

Comment

Working...
                      X