Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo is a Cheater, Golovkin is a Gentleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Vanes is so much better than Canelo in every way. This is actually GGG's biggest test. Next stop, Hall of fame
    Troll level 100. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      ??? You high???
      Actually this is true. Not saying he isn't popular but he is probably the most disliked Mexican fighter I've seen (actual Mexican not DLH Mexican-American). And that was before the Golovkin fight. A lot backed him because they'll back the Mexican fighter but he isn't loved like guys like Chavez or JMM.

A lot of Mexicans view him as "fresa". And that he really didn't deserve the level of fame he has attained based on his actions in the ring.

I guarantee his popularity has even take a much bigger hit, first for the way he fought against Golovkin and now for the PEDs.

Comment

You talking to me about MexiCANS is like KKK talking about black culture...
        You Mexican or Mexican-American? There is a difference. When I'm talking about Mexicans I'm distinguishing between the two. I'm talking about Mexicans.

While not as pronounced of a difference I'm not bundling blacks in America with blacks in Africa.
        Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 04-20-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

In case you forgot!!! Vanes hasnt been good for 5 years. Theyre pulling him out of FKN retirement you dumb fuk. Dont ever bring up resumes or ducking again ass clown.
          he was set to fight in a wbc title eliminator at 154. who said he's retired?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Vanes is so much better than Canelo in every way. This is actually GGG's biggest test. Next stop, Hall of fame
            Please tell me you're kidding

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Well I guess I'ma Homer as you put it because on short notice this is what they came up with. The other instances you mentioned were planned well in advance. I'm not in love with this choice. Let's see what he does going forward after this is over.
              Props for admitting your homerism towards Golovkin. Anyhow, this fight is garbage and if the IBF follows their rules then Triple G should be strip of their belt for ducking his mandatory. Don’t support cherry picks these fights ruin the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                Who the fook is defending Mayweather here? Dude, cherry pick Berto, old manny and of course the UFC fool. Two wrongs don’t make a right don’t support cherry picks like this Triple G vs Vanes mismatch. Homers like you give real boxing fans a bad name.
                Well I guess I'ma Homer as you put it because on short notice this is what they came up with. The other instances you mentioned were planned well in advance. I'm not in love with this choice. Let's see what he does going forward after this is over.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  he was set to fight in a wbc title eliminator at 154. who said he's retired?
                  Boxrec has him listed as "INACTIVE"

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Spotting sarcasm must be a special talent of yours.
                    I knew you were joking...

Comment

Boxrec has him listed as "INACTIVE"
                      Hmm...I guess the wbc didn't consult boxrec before ordering the title eliminator.

Comment

Working...
                      X