Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Roach, Orlando Cruz Battle to a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonzalez has been hit with a lot of big big shots and probably hasn't won a round. His corner should think about stopping it if the next couple rounds go the same way.

Comment

Yeah this is pretty much a shut out. I could give maybe round 1 or 2, perhaps even both to Gonzalez but nothing more. It's possible he didn't even win those rounds

Comment

This is really the worst commentary team. Hopkins can't speak, and the other guy calls the fights all wrong and always tries to give too much credit to whatever Mexican American fighter is in the ring, even if the dude is a stooge opponent.

Comment

Gonz vs Lopez should’ve been either a 6 or 8 rounder. These dudes blew their wad early

Comment

Lopez coulda won that via ko if he had of applied himself all of the 12th rd

Comment

What a negative fight from Lopez. Dude could have KO'D Gonzalez in any round, especially those last two. Frustrating.

Comment

Is the main event up next? Man I am way too high to sit through another fight like that.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Is the main event up next? Man I am way too high to sit through another fight like that.
                  Thursday night sissy fights up next though... Just kidding, that queer would break my jaw

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Glad to hear that my friend. Yes Main is next, but still got time for another binger

Comment

Lamont coming out to gogo. Nice

Comment

Working...
                      X