Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Erupts on Mayweather Promotions CEO in Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner Erupts on Mayweather Promotions CEO in Press Conference

NEW YORK Everyone expected Adrien Broner to talk trash to Jessie Vargas during their press conference Thursday. The emotional former four-division champion saved his harshest words for someone other than his opponent, though. Broner unleashed an unprovoked, vicious verbal attack on Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well then...good to see his head is in the game.

Comment

Broner is getting f-ked up in the ring, and then outside the ring by 69 goons NY style

Comment

I got a weird feeling that this might be one of those rare fights where we get a focused AB. Hope its a good fight.

Comment

Ellerbe should have gotten Charlo to check AB. Broner going to lose this fight and claims how he wasn't motivated and didn't train like always. Then a few days later post on his instagram a video of him beating up a bum in sparring.

Comment

Hope he gets hammered again and goes under the rug where he belongs........coming through I really liked his skills , didn't really like him but as often is the case with these kids they mellow and become more endearing .....not this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              I got a weird feeling that this might be one of those rare fights where we get a focused AB. Hope its a good fight.
              Man I hope ur right!! I'm so tired of being lied to by AB before every fight since Miadana. There's at least some real emotion coming out so maybe it'll translate into a good effort on his part. Still trying to figure out how he gets inside a Rolex tho.

Comment

"You ain't wit me. You ain't wit me. You ain't wit me."
                This clown with his fucking stuttering. :laffpoint:

"Ah steel got mah '0'. Ah steel got mah '0'. Ah steel got mah '0'."

Comment

at the end of the day blah blah already in the history books blah blah.

Comment

69 gonna pull up! New York in the house! Team Vargas!!

Comment

Working...
                    X