• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      This is bullsht

GGG's team is the one who's supposed to make the offer, instead they wanted to duck and cherry pick
      Normally yes but this wasn't a normal situation. If he really wanted the fight he should have made a formal offer.

Comment

This is bullsht

GGG's team is the one who's supposed to make the offer, instead they wanted to duck and cherry pick
        lol going on the cherry picking crusade while repping, the man who mastered it, the cherries bruce lee grand master Joy Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Because Andrade is high risk, team GGG ain't about that.
          Win-lose-draw he'd make GGG look terrible.

Shame as its a much better fight and would be ideal prep for BJS.
          Nah Andrade is a KO waiting to happen unless he fix some serious stuff in his D.

He has been dropped by lesser fighters including Vanes, the guy yall calling a complete bum.

GGG might be real bad for DA, you better not show this cat some holes.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            lol going on the cherry picking crusade while repping, the man who mastered it, the cherries bruce lee grand master Joy Floyd
            Name one guy that floyd cherry picked outside of berto as a retirement fight
            Floyd would've never fought someone like vanes, spike, or munigia under these circumstances.

GGG's resume is weak, Floyd's win over genaro hernandez is better than GGG's entire resume.

Comment

Name one guy that floyd cherry picked outside of berto as a retirement fight
              Floyd would've never fought someone like vanes, spike, or munigia under these circumstances.

GGG's resume is weak, Floyd's win over genaro hernandez is better than the GGG's entire resume.
              Grandpa Marquez jumping from 130/135 to 147.

Baldomeh, (Margarito who?)

Bruseles

Ndou

Sosa

Berto

I shouldn't say Connor Mc Gregor, but yes I will.

It's the biggest cherry picking in boxing history like it or not.
              (not denying it was a smart business move)

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Grandpa Marquez jumping from 130/135 to 147.

Baldomeh, (Margarito who?)

Bruseles

Ndou

Sosa

Berto

I shouldn't say Connor Mc Gregor, but yes I will.

It's the biggest cherry picking in boxing history like it or not.
                (not denying it was a smart business move)
                Wasn't marquez #2 p4p, and mayweather was coming off a 2 year layoff? You guys give loma credit for the rigo win but don't give floyd credit for destroying marquez

Wasn't baldomir the lineal WW champ who just beat zab judah, a guy that mayweather just beat as well?

Brusels was weak I give you that

Ndou and sosa were actually ranked as top 10 lightweights. Ndou was #1 ranked WBC challenger

Try again, GGG wants to fight guys like munigia, spike and vanes. Floyd has never cherrypicked the way GGG has here. GGG's resume is weak too

Comment

I’d like to believe it was because the money wasn’t there but I’m more leaning towards GGG and his team not wanting anything that could possibly screw up his Sept payday against Canelo, if they even fight in Sept. I could easily see GGG getting d*cked around again.

Comment

Andrade just came up from 154, he still needs a few more fights for 160 and I'm guessing HBO didn't like his last performance.
                    Last edited by HandsofIron; 04-19-2018, 11:48 AM.

Comment

1. Just because someone calls you out and you decide not to fight them - it doesn't mean you're ducking them. If that's the case, then every single one of these fighters who have a name are guilty of ducking tens of people.

2. You train for southpaws. When you face a southpaw, you train specifically for southpaws, drills are based on southpaws, and your sparring partners are southpaws. That goes for everyone. It's no different with GGG

3. The selection of Vanes was terrible. No way around that. It should have been a middleweight.

4. Based on the HBO budget, I'm hearing it was only $1.15m - it was hard to get many people in there with GGG - on short notice. We know Spike was willing to turn down $150k. We never know if Andrade was willing to fight for $150k - because based on what he said via twitter, he was never even presented the fight. Which doesn't mean you're ducking him. Just means you probably don't care to fight him or deal with him. It happens ALLLLL the time. (to be clear though, Andrade is a better fighter than Vanes and Spike)

5. The Sergiy situation was a tough call for IBF. They want to enforce that fight, but decided not to based on the short amount of time that was left. Even if Sergiy said he was ready (which person wouldn't ??), IBF decided not to. And because of that reason, and that reason alone, I can't see HOW can be stripped. They can choose not to sanction it however. We will see what happens since Loeffler has to file an exception in order to not get stripped. That has yet to happen. So we will see.

Comment

Working...
                      X