Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all that GGG hate since he just fought the 2 best fighters in his own division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I expect more from a top 3 P4P and the unified middleweight champion.

Yes, Canelo screwed things up. No, it wasnt GGGs fault. But **** happens. They took GGGs problem and made it OUR problem by giving us a complete garbage fight. Other than a payday, there is absolutely no point in this fight.

They should have scrapped the May date and made a deal for June with Derev for the IBF mando.
    They didn't so you'll have to live with GG's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      when he fought canelo last year the top guys were canelo, jacobs, and lemieux. now 6 months later he's a ducking coward case he didn't fight derey on 3 weeks notice...you give haters anything and they will jump on it. these same people will call ward #1 after fighting paul smiths for 4 plus years so don't be offended. its not based on any standard. yes this fight sucks but he will almost certainly fight saunders/canelo next or at worse derey so its not that big of a deal. he's not avoiding the top guy or anything like ward did when he told bute to fight someone good first. imagine if ggg said that to derey....its just flip flop standards based on love/hate.
      You had a good post going until you pulled Bute's name out of your ass and ****ed the whole post up!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He's doing what he accused others of doing to him. He's also risking losing a title for a cherry pick when supposedly "all the belts is my dream". The fight is also flat out terrible a guy that hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't had a win in 3.
        I have to agree with this dueche bag! Fawk did I really agree with robbie

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Those Charlos might getting beat up soon, they got Hurd and Charlos problems.

They might not even make it to the GGG pay day lol, let alone beating him, that is the sad truth.
          Jermell will beat the hell out of Hurd & Jermall drops lil g. The End.

Comment

Working...
          X