So. Nope. He was fighting for that WBC belt on the rematch

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        OK this is really nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          WOAH.

I thought everyone not enrolled was losing their ranking or getting stripped at some point?

I mean, I know its the WBC and all, I'm just shocked this has gone under the radar.
          Especially as Suliaman was so vocal in his support for him . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by zoken View Post
            I am not even a GGG fan but I don't understand what he has done wrong. Ok he has a mismatch on May 5th but did you guys really expect him to fight Derevyanchenko on short notice? Besides BJS is injured, Jacobs has a fight, Charlo has a fight, etc...this is obviously a keep-busy fight
            The dudes on here who hate GGG do so irrationally.

They make the most ridiculous argument that is laughable to virtually every boxing expert in print/TV etc. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
              What do you mean YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT. Taking peds is ****ing cheating. It doesn't matter what the hell you and I like. Canelo is CLEARLY cheating. Not enrolled in vada, fails two tests, puts on 20 to 30 pounds overnight. It's ****ing easy to see.

You think GGG is using? He tested and didn't pop, so I don't wanna hear this bull**** about advantages.
              You're right it doesn't matter what you and I like. It doesn't matter if you and I think its cheating. What matters is, what is allowed. The sanctioning bodies are allowing it as long as you don't test positive when testing. Those are the rules.

Who are we kidding here? The WBC is backing Canelo after he tests positive. The clean boxing program is a joke.

This is not a clean sport except those boxers who voluntarily chose to be clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                YOU have no links lmao

Clenelo has a chance for redemption and he doesn't even want to be enrolled. yet you still want links. but this link still isn't enough lmao elroy jetson a good troll
                once again, for the palsy section.....WHAT LINK AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE.

just gimme the link that ive asked for 100 times

Comment

• obviously proves he was very guilty all along.

Comment

• Hopefully all the fans will push the WBC, VADA and boxing journalists to enforce year round drug testing for Canelo.

WTF is going on with this sport?? That dude just failed two tests and now they dont enforce year round testing on him???

He cant possibly now cheat and cycle PEDs freely and not get tested at all during his suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheikh View Post
                      obviously proves he was very guilty all along.
                      how u explain this doe lmao

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      is there proof it didnt happen the way nelo said it did

Comment

Working...
                      X