Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Praises Vanes: He is Worthy Opponent For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Praises Vanes: He is Worthy Opponent For Golovkin

It was officially announced on Wednesday that Gennady Golovkin will fight Vanes Martirosyan on May 5 following the withdrawal of Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, who pulled out earlier this month in the wake of two positive tests for banned substance clenbuterol.

[Click Here To Read More]

just fucking lol

Comment

Lol these guys want GGG and Canelo to bang them or something

Comment

Whats the big deal? Golovkin fought Dominic Wade ( on house arrest ) and the weakest 147 he could find at last minute ( Kell Brook ); this is a step-up for the hype-job 'Triple-Duck'.

Comment

Not a fan of either guy (although I loved the first fight), but a lot of shade is being thrown at Golovkin like he's the reason he's having to find another opponent. Dude didn't fail a drug test 8 weeks out; tell you that.

“You look at his physique on the scales for the last Golovkin fight, everyone is already suspicious, and ever more so now. Having spoke to doctors, when we put a VADA random testing in process, previously we’ve done it with 8 weeks to go. The doctors have told me this is the biggest waste of time game. You need it 16 weeks out because a drug cheat will stop their cycle probably by 8 weeks...which is about the time that this has happened, which again don’t look great."
          -Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBC Prez Praises Vanes: He is Worthy Opponent For Golovkin

umm, no..... no, he is not lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Whats the big deal? Golovkin fought Dominic Wade ( on house arrest ) and the weakest 147 he could find at last minute ( Kell Brook ); this is a step-up for the hype-job 'Triple-Duck'.

Comment

I wonder what WBC special Cinco de Mayo trinket belt Sulaiman is going to come up with for this fight. Lol

And man, Martirosyan has a weird look/face. Looks like a white c ockroach or something. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
                  Not a fan of either guy (although I loved the first fight), but a lot of shade is being thrown at Golovkin like he's the reason he's having to find another opponent. Dude didn't fail a drug test 8 weeks out; tell you that.

“You look at his physique on the scales for the last Golovkin fight, everyone is already suspicious, and ever more so now. Having spoke to doctors, when we put a VADA random testing in process, previously we’ve done it with 8 weeks to go. The doctors have told me this is the biggest waste of time game. You need it 16 weeks out because a drug cheat will stop their cycle probably by 8 weeks...which is about the time that this has happened, which again don’t look great."
                  -Eddie Hearn
                  No one is blaming GGG. Were blaming him for trying to fight Cans when REAL opponents want to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post

-Eddie Hearn

this has NOTHING to do with Canelo

they could have selected a better opponent or deferred the fight

somehow blaming Canelo, is just a weak excuse

Comment

Working...
                    X