Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is boxing most beloved fighter on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is boxing most beloved fighter on here?

I saw Oscar Valdez get a lot of love when be still fought Quigg being at a weight disadvantage and fighting with a broken jaw but still won. Is he the most liked fighter? Or is it someone else? Thoughts?

people love usyk

Comment

Spence jr

I rarely see negative comments about him on here

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        Spence jr

I rarely see negative comments about him on here
        lol the uk cucks damn near had a meltdown and still talk about his nipples on here.. maybe gassiev

Comment

Andre Ward

Comment

Nobody. Ever. We've already drawn lines in the sand and will argue against who the other guys like, regardless who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Nobody. Ever. We've already drawn lines in the sand and will argue against who the other guys like, regardless who it is.
              It's sad because it's become so phony and political. And racial. People who bash technical fighters who use veteran tactics (Mayweather, Ward) just adore Loma, who is the same thing, but white.
              They love GG for his action and drama but hate Wilder.
              Brook sat on the title for 2 years and was defended for it but guys like Spence, Crawford, and Charlo are shredded if they aren't fighting the top guy next week.

I feel like the only thing I post on here anymore is commentary on the hypocrisy of all these fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                It's sad because it's become so phony and political. And racial. People who bash technical fighters who use veteran tactics (Mayweather, Ward) just adore Loma, who is the same thing, but white.
                They love GG for his action and drama but hate Wilder.
                Brook sat on the title for 2 years and was defended for it but guys like Spence, Crawford, and Charlo are shredded if they aren't fighting the top guy next week.

I feel like the only thing I post on here anymore is commentary on the hypocrisy of all these fanboys.
                It really is. It's USA vs UK, or Bruvvas vs StiffEuros, and it's really comical. It shows, like you say, in the comparisons between Loma and Floyd, Wilder and GGG, and this Joshua-Wilder situation vs Canelo-GGG.

Comment

Errol Spance Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    lol the uk cucks damn near had a meltdown and still talk about his nipples on here.. maybe gassiev
                    forgot about the whole nipple thing

Comment

Working...
                    X