Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Suspended By WBC For Refusing Doping Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Cuadras Suspended By WBC For Refusing Doping Test

According to World Boxing Council (WBC) President Mauricio Sulaiman, his organization maintains zero tolerance for banned substances. Sulaiman announced that the WBC has suspended former world champion Carlos Cuadras of Mexico, because he violated the rules of his last fight by refusing an anti-doping test in connection with the WBC's Clean Boxing Program.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Gonzalez really ruined him...

Comment

If only he acted so quickly when Canelo actually had positive tests. Cuadras refused a test. Canelo accepted the test, was tested positive on two different occasions, yet he still defended. I say that to say this: you've got to be more consistent.

Comment

I'm not surprised at that move by Cuadras at all.

I don't think that you can always tell by looking but Cuadras was definitely suspect!
        Last edited by tokon; 04-17-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

lol,these mexicans

Comment

Viva Mexico!

🐄🇲🇽

Comment

Damn Mauricio keep it even will ya. You wanna defend your crown bull in Clenelo, but schit on your goat, being Cuadras. Cuadras knee he couldn’t get by with the positive Clen in his system, lmao. This ish is sad doe

Comment

The WBC suspend you if you refuse a test, but stand by you if actually fail one (fighter dependant of course). It's almost as if they judge their stance on earning power

Comment

its the beef doe

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    The WBC suspend you if you refuse a test, but stand by you if actually fail one (fighter dependant of course). It's almost as if they judge their stance on earning power
                    No way dude, I refuse to believe it!

Comment

Working...
                    X