Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Albanias No2 Cruiserweight to be Fury's comeback fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
    This will be about the same level as most of Fury's opponents before Klitschko. Can't wait for people to be reminded just how **** he is to watch in the ring.
    Chisora II and Hammer fights were awesome. His style is a love or hate kind of thing. To be perfectly honest he was my favourite to watch in the ring at HW because he had skill and ring / fight IQ for days.

I appreciate his fighting the same way people appreciate fine wine. Not for everybody, but I can concede the Klit fight sucked lemons. Pity he used PEDs too, a shame really

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
      You mean the night Fury knocked Cunningham the **** out.....lol!

Jigglypuff had to cheat to get the win,

he virtually had Steve Cunningham in a choke-hold before delivering an illegal blow! I think its a loss for a HW to be struggling with Steve Cunningham ; if Wilder or Joshua nearly got KO by a skinny Cruiserweight and had to bend the rules to get a win over U.S.S Steve Cunningham I think that we all would collectively agree that he was exposed -- but I take it that you are one of those idiots that keep supporting this fraud despite being shamed by your peers time and time again.

Another L for a Fury fan.

Comment

Lol, Hearn wasn't lying when he said the fans would crucify him if he put Fury in with the guys he wanted to fight

Comment

All that bragging Fury does about how easily he will toy with AJ and knock him out and he fights a 39 year old cruiserweight ranked 66th in the world.

Comment

The David Haye route? Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Jigglypuff had to cheat to get the win,

he virtually had Steve Cunningham in a choke-hold before delivering an illegal blow! I think its a loss for a HW to be struggling with Steve Cunningham ; if Wilder or Joshua nearly got KO by a skinny Cruiserweight and had to bend the rules to get a win over U.S.S Steve Cunningham I think that we all would collectively agree that he was exposed -- but I take it that you are one of those idiots that keep supporting this fraud despite being shamed by your peers time and time again.

Another L for a Fury fan.
              Actually I am not, I think it is quite bizarre that Fury's rep has grown so much from not fighting! However you are a ****wit of the highest order my friend, take a look at the record book and get back to me if it has Cunningham with a ko victory over Fury, you ****ing numbskull!

Comment

Working...
              X