Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do these type of fans always say this.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Pac wasn't on roids because he knocked down Bradley.

Pac was on roids because he packed 35lbs of muscle onto his 5'6 frame after he had gone pro.
    Pac started at 4'11, 98 pounds......

Comment

Its not just that he knocked him down, he knocked him out cold. And his first KD made Pac fly across the ring.

For Pac-Bradley the first was a flash knockdown and the 2nd KD wasnt actually that hard, Bradley got hurt from the punch a few seconds before it. He lost balance from being caught square on and down he went

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        Pac started at 4'11, 98 pounds......
        That’s actually inaccurate. There are Philippine articles that state he started at 5’7 118 pounds but they wrote false documents and weigh ins for him

Comment

I'm a big JMM fan. I have little doubt he was on some kind of juice for that fight. I wouldn't doubt Pac was at some time too. Frankly there are a lot of guys I think might be or have been at times. Not confident in too many and even then if you said a guy I thought wasn't is or was I wouldn't be shocked. I think boxing is pretty dirty.
          Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 04-16-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
            Its not just that he knocked him down, he knocked him out cold. And his first KD made Pac fly across the ring.

For Pac-Bradley the first was a flash knockdown and the 2nd KD wasnt actually that hard, Bradley got hurt from the punch a few seconds before it. He lost balance from being caught square on and down he went
            Hahahaha hahahah rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              I'm a big JMM fan. I have little doubt he was on some kind of juice for that fight. I wouldn't doubt Pac was at some time too. Frankly there are a lot of guys I think might be or have been at times. Not confident in too many and even then if you said a guy I thought wasn't is or was I wouldn't be shocked. I think boxing is pretty dirty.
              I think pac and ggg are the only Ped users of the last ten years

Comment

This new generation of ppl thinking they should govern what other individuals think and say haha. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  This new generation of ppl thinking they should govern what other individuals think and say haha. Smh.
                  All I’m saying is pac is on roids and his fans are off their own meds, yes? GGGoons aren’t far behind.

Comment

Why do mods allow this kind of trolls to make a thread on NSB? He's so unfunny and seems got raped by an Asian dude.

Comment

Guys that poor horse! It's been dead for so long! Stop beating it and just let it rest

Comment

Working...
                      X