Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Superman" Stevenson vs "The Ripper" Jack RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really prefer Jack to win. Given Stevenson's past, I have no respect or sympathy for anything that happens to him.

Comment

Badou Jack by KO, round 10

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Jack walks into a bomb and gets stopped somewhere in the mid rounds.

Good fight, but Adonis will control action behind his jab and movement, and will eventually land the big shot to end it
        Sadly we won't get the Adonis/Ward fight we want, even if/when he wins.

Comment

It seems to me Jack has all the tools to neutralize that ol left hand of Stevenson.

Comment

Jack works him over in the eyes of most yet somehow, duckingson either wins a SD or chops the pot with a questionable draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              That's like saying, "don't blame murderers, blame the act of murder."
              Don't blame crazed shooters, blame the guns or the knives, or the trucks, or the pressure cooker bombs, or the prison shives......and so on and on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Sadly we won't get the Adonis/Ward fight we want, even if/when he wins.
                I would be happy with Kovalev-Adonis if no Ward.

Hell even beterbeiv would be good.

At least jack is somewhat of a step up compared to previous Adonis challengers

Comment

Don't sleep on jack

He is a tough guy with good skills. If he can avoid/handle the big left hand he will wear Stevenson down and stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I would be happy with Kovalev-Adonis if no Ward.
                    I always wanted Kovalev - Adonis as my first preference. But Adonis ducked him shamelessly.

I was only ever interested in Ward - Stevenson because I knew that it would be the end of Stevenson's holding a belt hostage, and would have hopefully resulted in him retiring.

Comment

What time does the broadcast start??

I got a notification on my phone for 5 PT but when I checked Showtime, it looks like it doesn't start til 10 PM PT!?

Comment

Working...
                      X