Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fury is a Fart in The Wind - Hands Down Joshua Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting to dislike Wladimir a lot more now, this guy is turning AJ into the black son he wished he always had just look at the parker fight that's something Wladimir would wxnk himself off to sleep happily, fxcking disgusting!!
    Luckily AJ looks a lot more suspect to being KTFO than Wlad.

Comment

At Klitschko using the term "fart in the wind." I can't even picture Klitschko saying the word fart

Comment

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
        Fury boxes circles around AJ. Too much movement.
        Until impact!

Comment

whatever happens in the future, he still outboxed you pal.

Comment

I respect Wlad and like the man but I disagree strongly with this one. Sure Fury may be too far gone to regain his form but if he could he is a stylistic nightmare for Joshua who handles movement worse than Wlad who was absolutely frozen by it.

Comment

This feels more like sour grapes over being outboxed then having a rematch never materialise rather than any trenchant insight. If anything AJ has an easier time with Wilder than a Fury at his best (though neither fight is easy by any stretch of the imagination.)

Comment

He would say this the ****house after the gypsy King schooled him. #boartesticleforthewin

Comment

Lol, a fart in the wind

Comment

Well, Klitschko is definitely right about Fury's dedication. Everyone has seen that. He did nothing with his win, and just going by that Joshua will naturally outlast him.

Is he the same? Can he ever reach that type of form again? no idea.

In a H2H between the two, imo Fury (from the klitschko fight) beats AJ. Fury is deceptively strong, he's a huge body. Very naturally strong and I think his style and natural strength is just a nightmare for AJ.

Comment

the best way to prove this is is if they both fight...so arguing wld be pointless...know, skills make fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X