Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wilder have any interest in fighting Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude hasn't fought in two and a half years. Don't be dumb.

Comment

He also doesnt want to fight Joshua so i doubt it

Comment

Fury and Wilder have zero interest in fighting with each other. Neither will risk the AJ fight which is the one they both seek.

Comment

He wont make as much money fighting Fury .

I dont see this happening at all .

Joshua is going to hand Wilder TWO losses by 2020 and that's that .

Comment

WTF? I liked Fury for years but his fans are mostly ******ed. The guy isn't even a boxer right now. He's going on 3 years of not only inactivity, but obesity. The guy will never be the same again but if he does somehow become relevant again, Wilder will go after him like he's trying to with Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              Fury hasnt fought since 2015, was suspended and got fat but we are blaming Wilder?
              Its sad, mayne.

Comment

Obviously Wilder would be interested

That’s why after he KTFO of Spilzka he let Fury in the ring to build some hype for a potential show down

You know something AJ / Hearn has no interest in doing with Wilder

But because was dealing with his own issues was suspended and no one knew when/if he’d be back why bring up his name

But yeah Wilder don’t want it

Comment

If Fury gets a couple of wins I'm sure Wilder would be willing to fight him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    Obviously Wilder would be interested

That’s why after he KTFO of Spilzka he let Fury in the ring to build some hype for a potential show down

You know something AJ / Hearn has no interest in doing with Wilder

But because was dealing with his own issues was suspended and no one knew when/if he’d be back why bring up his name

But yeah Wilder don’t want it
                    Wilder LET Fury in the ring bc he KNEW he couldnt fight him with the rematch CLAUS he had with Klitchko !

Yet didnt show up at a PAID commentators job for Joshua fight bc he was told it wouldn't be scripted ??
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-15-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

I bet Deontay would if Fury were in fighting shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X