Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn To Announce A Historic Deal That Will Change Boxing Forever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched that interview on ifl it's going to be more domestic British that no one will care about

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      Nah, Hearn is not the British Oscar De La Hoya. I have yet to read stories about Hearn shoving kitchen utensils like turkey basters, whisk beaters or baking rolling pins up his bunghole or wearing fishnets. LOL
      I think the operative word is YET.

Comment

Maybe he is going to sign Manny...and with the possible unrest between golden boy and Canelo...he might have Red in his sights as well.

Comment

I just love watching boxing

Comment

Eddie Hearn has such a way with words... like he could bang your missus then persuade you to buy the sex tape

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              And yet we are supposed to believe he has some historic deal
              6x more baby.....6x more

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Rumours suggest its a massive US TV deal with a bunch of American fighters singing with Matchroom USA such as Errol Spence and Keith Thurman.
                Please show us the most credible source of that rumor. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  6x more baby.....6x more
                  I don't even know what that means, but ok

Comment

What he did confirm was around the offer to Wilders team:

1) Joshua has made over 3 mil uk ppv over last three fights
                    2) offer to wilder is flat fee but represents 30-35% largely dependent on what happens with US
                    3) Parker got a lot less than the reported 33%, and the offer to wilder is more than double what Parker for
                    4) offer to wilder is more than 5x wilders biggest ever pay day
                    5) a date in September at Wembley has already been pre-booked ready incase
                    6) back up plan would be to fight in August and December his year instead ; almost certainly povetkin and date booked at Barclays US in that scenario
                    7) Joshua would drop the belt rather than fight in Russia, he indicated they didn’t trust drug testing if it took place in russia

Comment

I've been saying since day 1 of Hearn & Dana White entering boxing (US boxing in Hearn's case) that whoever aligns with Haymon thus getting his most/many/all(?) his fighters on his shows will be a major player out of the gate in the US.

So if he's got something like that lined up it's putting him on the map real quick in the US.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 04-14-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X