No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Lee vs. Jose Hernandez Set For June 8 in Rosemont

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Lee vs. Jose Hernandez Set For June 8 in Rosemont

Undefeated and World Ranked Light Heavyweight MIKE LEE, (20-0-0, 11 KO's), of Chicago, IL will face battle-tested Mexican JOSE HERNANDEZ, (19-3-1, 9 KO's), of Lancaster, CA In the ten round main event on Friday, June 8, 2018 at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, IL, just outside of Chicago and live on CBS Sports Network (9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m.)
    [Click Here To Read More]

When is Mike Lee going to step up? I've been hearing his name for a long time now. Wasn't he in the Subway commericals?

Comment

Ah the Subway Boxer , I still don't get how he got that deal when better boxers can't get any commercials. I mean Manny had henny and Floyd had an few. I don't understand how mostly boxers don't get these major marketing deals but this guy landed subway and barely even fights? Like come on.

Comment

Sad that guys like Wilder, Mares, Donaire, Valdez and etc. Dont get commercials when they represent what's so great about boxing!

Comment

When is this guy's gravy train garbage fights going to come to an end? I look forward to seeing his sloppy a$$ get knocked out.

Comment

Turkeytopia? Is that even a word?

Comment

Smart man being able to make the gravy train go this long.

The "Notre Dame" boxer label has got him pretty far.

Comment

Working...
              X