Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks Canelo is innocent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think most fighters are guilty, Canelo just got caught.

Comment

Both I think alot of fighters past and present have been using PEDs but Canelo just got caught . If you look at pac vs marqauz first 3 fights , Jmm couldn't drop pacman or wobble him so he sauced up for the last fight !! Not only dropped pac but put him in a coma and damaged him forever . Back to Canelo either he was that stupid or purposely got caught I believe to delay rematch .

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Who here thinks Canelo is innocent?

Here's your chance to show where YOU stand. So many idiots on here want to say that he's innocent, here's their chance to put their name down with all the other idiots.
        Wrong question.
        Alvarez had positive results for two drug test so he's guilty of ingesting a banned substance.
        The right question is do the results indicate an honest mistake or intentional PED use?
        Even if it was an honest mistake, clen should be treated the same as any other PED.
        The tainted meat excuse is too easy to abuse. An athlete's responsible for being aware of what he's putting in his body.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            can any of the 91 do what shemp cant/wont do and supply a link ? or is this just feelings
            what link you need, quit saying "provide links", what link you want elroy jetson?

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              How could he be innocent? He failed a test and admitted he failed.

I believe he took it inadvertently but that doesn't change the fact that rules were broken.
              yea man even with this, idiots still say "no proof" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                A link for what? To form an opinion based on the facts we have? What do you want a link to?
                yea man, the troll has been saying "give a link give a link" but doesn't say what they're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  sorry man, that video won't cut it, according to elroy jetson, "where are the links"

Comment

lmao elroy jetson saying canelo is innocent but doesn't want to put his name in the poll to add to the 19

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      I just think that there is a legit argument either way. Who knows if there will be a real investigation done so we can actually get to the bottom of it though.
                      This.

I take more issue with guys saying he's 100% guilty or 100% innocent or too highly a % either way cuz I think you are using your bias for or against Canelo too heavily in coming up with your take based on the evidence I've seen.

If I was trying to illustrate how malicious this PED situation was based on intent vs his own personal responsibility I think its about 60/40 he knew what he was doing, but his personal responsibilty with this is probably 90/10 if not 100/0 cuz you gotta be on top of this now as best as you can be & the more money you make the more on top of it you need to be cuz you're only damaging your own income + brand with this sorta sh^t.

Comment

Working...
                      X