No announcement yet.

Is Ryan Garcia the real deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ryan Garcia the real deal?

What do you guys think about this kid? Have you seen his training videos?

The next face of boxing when King Canelo retires. Can't wait to see him put them ricans on their knees.

Comment

Comment

All this time, I thought you were a bruva! Got damn, you're an essay!

Comment

Garcia looks like the total package obviously still very young but from what he’s shown skies the limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr97kPPVBuys View Post
            All this time, I thought you were a bruva! Got damn, you're an essay!
            Can you believe that? lol

Comment

I rarely make predictions about prospects now because there is no way to know how legit they are until they fight a live opponent.

Garcia has been doing exactly what he was expected to do thus far against bums but this bout with Velez will show us.

Comment

Another Victor Ortiz, hes going to look good on the way up, deceiving many but sooner or later hes going to get found out by a boxer-puncher. You listen to his interviews you can tell hes a goofy kid, tries to sound cool and acts hard ; I understand tho hes from San Bernardino, hahahaha! ( Shout-out to my homies from Los! )

This bum couldn't hang with Lomachenko in sparring! no surprise considering TMT exposed him in Vegas too! he sucks!

Comment

Nah, he can't take it to the body

Comment

Never know for sure til he starts fighting some guys who hit back. So far he's done what he's supposed to do doe, but plenty of promising guys look promising til they get hit back.

If he was a stock I'd invest in him I know that much cuz he gots big mainstream potential beyond most regular cats IF he can beat those guys who punch back cuz dude gots a look + a fun fighting style that will get people riding or dying with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X