Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour is a good comeback fight for Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Mansour is a good comeback fight for Fury?

I think it's the perfect opponent. Amir is a solid B level fighter that will test Fury.

If it is Amir expect a action pact fight with Fury struggling a few rounds. I expect Fury to win a UD.

I'm a big Mansour fan. He always comes to freaking fight!!!

I'm hoping Fury has a successful comeback though so I'd be really torn of those two fought.

Comment

I'd expect it'll be a lesser opponent than that.

Can't really have any complaints either way. He's been out of the ring over 2 years, lost about a third of his body weight and whatever else. It would be stupid to fight anything other than a journeyman in his first fight back really.

Comment

That would be a great fight. Mansour is awesome. Dude always brings it

Comment

In his first fight back?? Mansour KO's Fury and Warren's eyes pop out of his head

Comment

I'd be surprised if it was someone that good and who can punch to be honest.

Comment

Mansour is only 45, way too young for grave digger Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Mansour is only 45, way too young for grave digger Fury.
                Agreed. Fury will probably fight 46 year old Shannon Briggs instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                  Agreed. Fury will probably fight 46 year old Shannon Briggs instead.
                  No way! First fight need to be 49 years old Antonio Tarver. Then Briggs and then Mansour. From the oldest to the youngest. Then and only then fat Fury will be ready to challenge 45 years old Fres Oquendo! The youngest of the bunch and the most dangerous! Good luck fat Fury!

Comment

I don't think they are gonna put fury in with any sort of puncher. He's had 2 and a half years out of the ring and 2 years of it was spent on a binge. It's gonna be a slow road back

Comment

Working...
                    X