Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ vs Wilder propaganda, the fans, the fiction, the fantasy numbers, a fair deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Nobody can really tell because the numbers are pure speculation, even for Hearn himself, this is all a big gamble to plan, he knows the numbers for Klitschko vs Wilder and he knows Wilders and Joshuas past numbers/buys.

The problem is that certain people and a certain demographic tries to tell us that its a guaranteed $100 million fight and that Wilder would only get 12% of the split which is ludicrous. These people actually claim that Joshua will make $88 million from this fight and say Joshua/Hearn are ducking the fight with that offer.

I'm not a huge fan of either fighter, I just hope they make it happen, I also believe that Hearn makes decent deals, otherwise he wouldnt have gotten the deal with Klitschko and Parker made like that.

I really hope the media stops with their manipulation and fooling of the public making it seem like these offers are totally laughable and that the 2 main fighters can keep 100% of the revenue of a huge event.
    Yeah we’re speculating on speculation lol...

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      How is it unreasonable to say that 150k bought GGg / Lemieux in the states a fight that most didn’t want or think was worthy of PPV

And the biggest HW fight in 15 years and probably the biggest fight of the year featuring 2 prime , unbeaten, high KO % HWs could do a minimum of that # of PPV buys in the States and probably do allot more

And if that’s the case why would the people involved leave at least 6-10 million on the table
      Where is Joshua Wilder gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        Where is Joshua Wilder gonna be?
        Where was PAC /Rios or PAC / Algieri fought at what about the UFC when they went to Australia ? those fights were fought at 10 in the morning to work for US PPV

It doesn’t matter the location not when there’s this much $ involved

Not saying it has to be that extreme but The UK public will buy the fight regardless even if that means starting a couple hours later to make a US PPV work

Comment

Did you think it was fair when Oscar offered Gennady a flat rate of 10 million

I’m guessing No , so don’t flip flop when it’s a fighter you don’t like

This fight is easily a 100million dollar range fight

Not saying take home and this is just a rough guess but

At least 1.5 million UK PPV = 40 million
          At least 300-400k US PPV = 30 million
          Gate = 15-20 million
          Broadcasting Rights ( no idea really just a guess ) = 10-20 million
          Sponsorship = 5 million
          Site fee = 2-5 million

That’s a 100 million right there and I think that’s being conservative even with a fake home of 60 million a 12.5 million take it or leave it offer equals 20% that’s not negotiating in good faith or a sign you want To make the fight
          Well said!

Comment

Where was PAC /Rios or PAC / Algieri fought at what about the UFC when they went to Australia ? those fights were fought at 10 in the morning to work for US PPV

It doesn’t matter the location not when there’s this much $ involved

Not saying it has to be that extreme but The UK public will buy the fight regardless even if that means starting a couple hours later to make a US PPV work
            You believe UK fight will sell as US PPV? Lunchtime PPV? Get real, you talking completely nonsense here. This fight will never be US PPV and you should admit it yourself.

Comment

You believe UK fight will sell as US PPV? Lunchtime PPV? Get real, you talking completely nonsense here. This fight will never be US PPV and you should admit it yourself.
              What time did the AJ / Parker fight start at ? 11 pm

Why couldn’t you push it forward a 30 min or a hr ?

London - East Coast is a 5 hour difference if you start it at 11:30 -12 London Time that ls 6:30 - 7 east coast time ( a time most NBA / NFL / NHL games start at ) true it be a little early for the West Coast 3:30-4 but playoff games start in the afternoon all the time especially on a Saturday

Why wouldn’t they if there’s $ to be made

I think when it happens it’ll be a US PPV you don’t, cool when the fight gets made we’ll see who’s right

Comment

What time did the AJ / Parker fight start at ? 11 pm

Why couldn’t you push it forward a 30 min or a hr ?

London - East Coast is a 5 hour difference if you start it at 11:30 -12 London Time that ls 6:30 - 7 east coast time ( a time most NBA / NFL / NHL games start at ) true it be a little early for the West Coast 3:30-4 but playoff games start in the afternoon all the time especially on a Saturday

Why wouldn’t they if there’s $ to be made

I think when it happens it’ll be a US PPV you don’t, cool when the fight gets made we’ll see who’s right
                Man that makes absolutely no sense. This fight can be in UK OR in US, it can't be both. No matter how you stretch it. You can't have it in two places at the same time, you talking an utter nonsense.

Comment

Man that makes absolutely no sense. This fight can be in UK OR in US, it can't be both. No matter how you stretch it. You can't have it in two places at the same time, you talking an utter nonsense.
                  What ????

Are you ******ed ??

I’ll break it down real simple For you and hope you understand OK Timmie

If the fight is in London and starts at 11:30-12 ( about a hour or so later then it usually starts )

That means because of a 5 hour difference on the East Coast the fight would be broadcast at 6:30-7 pm a time that is just outside of Primetime and a usuall start time for NFL,NBA and NHL games ) and 3:30 -4 Pacific time

If the UFC can make their events work as US PPV when they have them in the UK , Australia or wherever they decide then I’m pretty f.ucking sure a boxing match which will be the biggest HW fight in over a decade can make it work too

Got it Timmy

Comment

What ????

Are you ******ed ??

I’ll break it down real simple For you and hope you understand OK Timmie

If the fight is in London and starts at 11:30-12 ( about a hour or so later then it usually starts )

That means because of a 5 hour difference on the East Coast the fight would be broadcast at 6:30-7 pm a time that is just outside of Primetime and a usuall start time for NFL,NBA and NHL games ) and 3:30 -4 Pacific time

If the UFC can make their events work as US PPV when they have them in the UK , Australia or wherever they decide then I’m pretty f.ucking sure a boxing match which will be the biggest HW fight in over a decade can make it work too

Got it Timmy
                    You imbecile when you gonna realise this is boxing, not NHL, not NBA, not UFC. Dyckheads like you are to blame for this fight not happening, typical Alabama fraud nuthugger with no brain. Get a new brain you piece of shyt

Comment

You imbecile when you gonna realise this is boxing, not NHL, not NBA, not UFC. Dyckheads like you are to blame for this fight not happening, typical Alabama fraud nuthugger with no brain. Get a new brain you piece of shyt
                      Yup you definitely went full ****** with this post

So comparing a fight starting at 6:30-7 As a similar start time in the east Coast to many sporting events as a reason why it’d be a possible US PPV is all of a sudden a reason this fight isn’t being made

Or is it saying that the 12.5 flat offer was bullish.it because even on the low end it’s a far lower % of the revenue then Parker received or what a Mando would receive. But somehow for the #2 HW and AJs biggest financial fight this is a acceptable offer

Actually I think the reason the fight won’t be made next is because of AJ/Matchroom groupies like Yourself , Robbie Barrett and Laced Up who parrot and believe anything Hearn says and would rather him put up roadblocks instead of pressuring Hearn to make the fight all boxing fans want

Geez your f.ucking pathetic scrub

Comment

Working...
                      X