Comments Thread For: James-Ramos Will Be Three Hour PBC Card on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Few fun prospect fights on that card.

Also keep an eye on my Michigan brethren, Joey Spencer, who's having his 2nd pro fight on this card. Kid has great influences, he's building a brand out of the gate + makes Ryan Garcia look like Jack Black to Spencer's Ben Affleck....no ****...for getting more mainstream & ladies into the arenas.

Also he gots a lil bro, Mickel Spencer, who's allegedly more talented than big bro Joey & who's still only like 14, 15 so he'll be a kid to watch for after the next Olympics probably.
    Joey Spencer is a very intriguing prospect. From Grand Rapids, no? I think they call him Lil Floyd or something. Maybe White Chocolate Floyd would be better lol.

Good battle of prospects between Dulay and Lil B-Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Joey Spencer is a very intriguing prospect. From Grand Rapids, no?
      I'm sure he's spent time in GR, but he's from Linden, MI (tiny town of like 5k ppl or something like that) which is kinda in the middle between GR & Detroit.

And yea dude gots a lot going for him. Hope he pans out. Could be a huge name in boxing potentially if things were to really go right for him.

Dude is a chicano so he could hijack those May/Sept boxing fans one day IF he got THAT big.

He's from Michigan which greatly enhances his chances of being able to throw down at a high level in the pro game. Michigan cats ain't got nothing to do, but box there & there are a ton of talented cats still in MI teaching to so nice 1 2 combo.

He's a good talker & marketer. He's been pushing himself as a brand for awhile now. Won't be surprised when he's among the top boxers on a SM platform or two.

And he's a cat who can get some panties moist & bring in more ladies to boxing which is partially how Oscar got as big as he got. Think Sergio Martinez had a nice last few years of his career based off of getting more of those female fans coming to his fights too.

I think they call him Lil Floyd or something. Maybe White Chocolate Floyd would be better lol.

Oddly he gots a black brother. Extra points for anyone wanting to explain that one for me with facts cuz I've not seen it explained elsewhere. Assume they adopted him at a young age (cuz the dad trains both kids & have for a long time), but maybe Spencer's mom had a wild night at Prince concert one year too. Idfk, but its gotten to the point of being weird they are Mexican-American, but keep pulling up to tournaments with a black kid without saying whats what to anyone that I've seen. Whats the story you mystery having mfers? You kidnap someone's black baby at Meijer one day back in the day & just haven't figured out how to tell the story yet???

Good battle of prospects between Dulay and Lil B-Hop.
      100%

Comment

Working...
      X