Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Fury: Stop Talking About Me - Focus on Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is that fury runs his mouth like a spoilt little child. talking **** about ur opponent is gud sometimes, to hype fights, to make the boxing sport more interesting just like wilder does, but fury, he aren't even gud at talking constructed ****,and this is the wrong timing for this, bcom match fit first.

Comment

the underwearsalesman has got to learn he is not the champion he is just a pretender a wanabee a chump i mean his best win is charles martin tyson fury is the real undefeated heavyweight champion of the world

Comment

Spoiled little brat. In my woman voice “Stop bothering me and picking on me Tyson and Wilder”

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          In my woman voice
          I just want to say how much I admire your bravery in coming to terms with this aspect of your character, especially in the testosterone laden environment of a boxing forum. Please continue to be true to yourself as you explore your somewhat complex sexuality safe in the knowledge that many of us will support your rights to be different.

Comment

This fraud Anthony Joshua is going to be begging Jigglypuff for a shot at the British title once Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder owns all the belts!

Comment

Real talk AJ

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Umm..Didn't Joshua mention him after the Parker fight?
                Because he was asked about him after beating Parker, Fury, Wilder etc names are going to come up everytime Joshua fights someone not named them.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  I just want to say how much I admire your bravery in coming to terms with this aspect of your character, especially in the testosterone laden environment of a boxing forum. Please continue to be true to yourself as you explore your somewhat complex sexuality safe in the knowledge that many of us will support your rights to be different.
                  Ok, BUTLER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Umm..Didn't Joshua mention him after the Parker fight?
                    It was staged, the had a sniper up top making sure he mentioned Wilder after the greatest fight in heavyweight history!!!!!

Comment

Fat gypsy need to step up his game and challenge oldboys Briggs and Tarver before they die.

Comment

Working...
                      X