Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Fury: Stop Talking About Me - Focus on Fighting!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post
    They can't stop talking about you Anthony because it's mentioning you that gets them into the headlines that they're using to try and justify the money they're asking for to fight no marks.
    Let me Hollar at you, NO, they just want to finally expose the Peds Snoozer Robot!!!

Comment

The Gypsy King can talk all he want, he beat the man which was Klitschko, then AJuice had sloppy seconds, I have the Gypsy King ranked #1 then Wilder

Comment

Fury needs to take VADA and stay away from eating hedgehogs and get atleast 3 tune ups in!

Fight Briggs, Charles Martin then Joseph Parker then fight for a title!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
          No journalist mentioned Fury, they were asking about Wilder.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          They actually asked him about Fury and Wilder and he respond in kind.

Comment

Anyone know the reason we haven don't have a date yet for Fury's return!? Is it happening we are getting to mid year now. He said he could fight 'this weekend' 2 months ago is this another case of Fury talking s***?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Umm..Didn't Joshua mention him after the Parker fight?
              Shhhh thats different

Comment

I always forget that these two are near the same age, Joshua being light years ahead maturity wise. Definitely hoping Tyson gets back in the mix, soon. Another guy that good will be great to have back in the division. Just have to see how he is when he returns.

Comment

Still waiting for Fury to announce a fight? Any day now.... He'll never be that guy again. After he beats someone like Ian Lewison, I fully expect him to lose to Alexander Ustinov or Agit Kabayel or someone like that. He don't that work from Diamond Boy, Charr would put his belt on the line and drag Fury to hell!

Comment

Working...
                  X