Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Return Could Move From Las Vegas to StubHub Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KING5TWENTY View Post
    Is he blatantly ducking Andrade or whats going on? Why arent the articles or media bringing up he keeps asking for the fight?

nope, he is blatantly ducking anyone with a pulse

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
      Now he won´t make that much money. His only hope is to face Zurdo Ramirez or David Benavidez, two Mexicans. He just needs to move up one weight class, like Canelo and many ohters have done to fight him. Step up !!!!!!!!!!!

exactly !!

come on Golovkin select a Mexican for Cinco de Mayo loooool

why the fk would Golovkin even consider fighting Spike Lee, with guys like Saunders, Andrade, Ramirez, available.....?

and Benavidez is running around looking for an opponent as we speak

typical Golovkin

wants a big drama show, but doesn't want any actual drama

Comment

• ****, what will we do.... I know, lets blame Loeffler lol

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Its freaking obvious that Loeffler is in over his head.

what..... you think that Loeffler IS capable of ringing Munguia and Spike..... but is NOT capable of ringing Andrade and Ramirez

is..... that..... what..... you..... think..... ?

still pretending that Loeffler is not explicitly following Golovkin's instructions, to the letter? lol

you clowns are shameful

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I did not just move my fight away FROM vegas, to fight an unknown Irishman

Spike is Canelo's guy. Canelo controls the hypothetical rematch. You figure it out..

Comment

what..... you think that Loeffler IS capable of ringing Munguia and Spike..... but is NOT capable of ringing Andrade and Ramirez

is..... that..... what..... you..... think..... ?

still pretending that Loeffler is not explicitly following Golovkin's instructions, to the letter? lol

you clowns are shameful
            Ramirez is in another division and is much bigger. He can't help Golovkin break Hopkins record So he's out. Andrade if he was really serious would have sent an official offer in writing to Golovkin instead of running his mouth in the press. By the way running his mouth is his specialty fighting is just a sideline. There is no way a guy as erratic as Andrade will be allowed to derail the fight by stalling negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Ramirez is in another division and is much bigger. He can't help Golovkin break Hopkins record So he's out. Andrade if he was really serious would have sent an official offer in writing to Golovkin instead of running his mouth in the press. By the way running his mouth is his specialty fighting is just a sideline. There is no way a guy as erratic as Andrade will be allowed to derail the fight by stalling negotiations.

but, Spike can happily step up to perform that feat

right ?

you excuse-making muppets have no shame whatsoever

Comment

right ?

How the hell do I know if Spike is happy? Ask him or his promotor Oscar. Oscar is the one who made the offer to Spike. Maybe he can clue you in on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I like Jacobs. Before the Golovkin's fight I thought he would get stopped because of his prior history but he put up a great fight. He also showed that he is versatile and a threat to anyone. I also like the way he carries himself out of the ring. There is a lot of chatter that fans of PAC are fans of Golovkin and fans of Mayweather are fans of slick fighters and that is a bad thing. Why is that a bad thing? I've always preferred fighters that come forward and make the fight. Other guys like movers that are defensive minded. So it's not surprising that fans of one guy will move to another if they have similar styles. There is nothing wrong with that IMO.
                  Nothing wrong at all with that... I guess I'm the rare type??? I rooted for BOTH Kovalov and Ward at the same time. Still feel they should be 1-1

Comment

right ?

Sorry I'm not wasting my time on that sht show. I value my time too much. I've never even seen the Pednelo/Smith fight or Floyd/Berto&McGreggor

Comment

I did not just move my fight away FROM vegas, to fight an unknown Irishman

Damn man that's cold... And now it's also not gonna be on PPV thank god

Comment

Working...
                      X